Glimpse🍀

Jungkook's POV-

As the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky with hues of pink, orange, and gold, the world seemed to slow down, enveloped in a tranquil embrace. Yet, amidst the beauty of the setting sun, there lingered a poignant ache, a yearning felt deep within. With each passing moment, the absence of his presence became more pronounced, like a melody missing its harmony. The gentle breeze whispered secrets of longing, carrying with it memories of shared sunsets, now imbued with a bittersweet nostalgia. And as the stars began to awaken in the twilight sky, casting their soft glow upon the earth, the heart echoed with the silent refrain of longing for his return.

Jungkook never felt a pain this strong. He was told that Alpha's were strong, powerful and emotionless,and him being a Pure breed made it worse. With societal norms being idolized, little Jungkook could think of nothing other than being applauded for. That is when sheet Rose- she used to be bossy and emotionless for the whole world but she would open her out infront of Jungkook. Which made him fall in love with her.

He thinks of how his life was never his. His first years were for his father where his father taught him the tits and bits of the royal life, then for his people as a Alpha and then for his kids. He never got to enjoy himself. He never got a chance to become Jungkook the boy, the man or Jungkook- the Lover.

He thinks back to when he first met his mate. That weird feeling in his chest. His wolf was never like this to anyone. His wolf was literally a puppy infront of taehyung and he didn't like it. He was not taught to be weak infron of anyone. And Taehyung was doing things to him. He liked his presence but he was not supposed to be submissive to those scents, pheromones. But his wolf craved for it.

Ohh his wolf has been silent for a long time. Jungkook feels his pain as well. In this 7 months every emotion of his wolf side. And now his wolf side is completely detached from him. His wolf loves running through thick forests and going under water. Now his wolf doesn't even think of all these things. His wolf side just wants the perfume. That heavenly scent of his mate, of Taehyung.

And don't get him started on his son. Jungkook's life has gone downhill ever since he lost his mate. He didn't know what hurts him more- the fact that he's sure that he's sure that Hannie is with Tae and it's impossible to ever get them back, now that he knows all those things about the Kim Clan or the fact that he somewhere in his heart wished for Taehyung to for sometime atleast try to meet with Junghie. Because there has never been a day when his son doesn't miss his mother and his younger brother. He cries and weeps infront of him in hopes if his father could get him his mother and brother back. Jungkook feels like he has failed his son and his mother. He feels like the whole world is conspiring against him.

And about Rose, he has no clue. By the time they were all aware of her works, she just vanished. No one saw her, no traces of smell nothing. Jungkook realised that they have a powerful on their side.

More than that Jungkook yearns for the comfort and familiarity of home, where he can unwind and recharge amidst the warmth of family and the solace of familiar surroundings. The thought of indulging in cherished routines, whether it's savoring Taehyung's homemade meals, engaging in leisurely activities with his children or simply relishing quiet moments, filled him with anticipation and longing.

His hyungs have been his knight in shining armour lately. They show up every now and then with food drinks and toys for Junghie but they also feel the void of Taehyung. Because Taehyung was loved by everyone. He was kind, compassionate and loving and it fulfilled Jungkook. But alas he could not treasure his mate.

"Jungkook, mate what are you thinking?"

"Nothing,just wanted to enjoy the sunset. Is Mingyu back yet?"

"Ahh about that....you know that my mate is a high ranking official of the Kim clan, and they have too many fiscal matters at their hand and also he's dicey about coming here!!"

" Dicey ? Mingyu is dicey to come here? WhT? Why? It's not like it's his first time... He has been here plenty of times. What's wrong Woo please tell me clearly."

" You see, a thing might or might not have happened when apparently Taehyung- a Kim heir and moon goddess blessed child ran away from his mate who was or might have been cheating on him....

" Woo I told you,i wasn't cheating....it was"

"Yes kook, I know.. but Taehyung doesn't know, his brothers don't know,his clan people don't know..
So they still think you-the big bad wolf has hurt their child and the Kim clan unanimously decided to not step into Jeon clan of not necessary.... They have allowed for mates to move here and there but with Mingyu the thing he doesn't want to leave his family when they need his support. But I have no issues, I was thinking of traveling to Kim Clan and see the disaster myself. And Kook I have a news for you."

" Okayy and what news?"

" Chanyeol hyung's swearing ceremony is next week , and a little birdie told me that Kim Kai and  his mate would also be there.... don't you think that's a good idea to probably go there and talk with them regarding this whole mess. It's just a big misunderstanding. I think if you get through Kai, you'll probably get through rest all of the Kim's... And also Chanyeol hyung's mate is also from the Kim Clan. But I don't think Taehyung's going to attend it. I mean fair enough. Buttt.... we never know......."

" Woo can you do me a favour.... Please... If you visit the Kim Clan please just let Taehyung know that there still waiting for him here and one of them is his son."

________

Taehyung's POV -

There are days when I think how lucky I was to safely travel back to my home from Jeon Clan. He remembers when he knocked on the doors of his Mingyu hyung's mate's house. He knew he was the only one who can help him. His vampire speed and he was the only who he could trust at that point. Because he was sure enough that Chanyeol hyung and Baekkie's minds are linked and if he went to Chanyeol, the whole Kim clan would know.

Things have not yet been perfect with his eldest brother, Kai. He knows that his brother loves him to the fullest, but he also knows that his brother despises Jungkook and the Jeon clan which also includes the little Jeon living in his clan. His brother badly wanted to name him Kim Hanuel but he knew it won't be fair.

He spends most his day with Lulu. He like the comfort that comes with it. There are many days where he imagined Jungkook doing everything that Lulu does for him... but he knows it won't be possible after all these it never will.

_____xoxoxo______

I'll try to provide POV from every main character and please enjoy the story.