Chapter 3- Heinrey Secret Lover

A quick explanation before starting this chapter!

Heinrey did not yet announce his relatinship with Navier to Claude. So it's a secret without being one (don't ask me how). Take this as the time where they were doing the preparations for the wedding. Heinrey is planning to tell Claude since he is supposed to stay at the Obelia Imperial Palace for the Imperial Ball. You all know how he met Navier and all that soo enjoy i guess.

"Come on Heinrey, you didn't told us why you stayed that long at the Western Kingdom." said Ruby, "Yes, i agree with Ruby we are still waiting for it" continued Erez with a smirk on his face.

"Guys it's not like i don't want you to meet her" said replied Heinrey nervously, "it just that it's not the time". "We can bring her here if you want!, said Athanasia while bursting in the room, because i want to see her very badly." "How are you gonna bring her here? You don't even know her face or locatio-" 

Heinrey stopped talking as everyone in the room began to stare at him, just like he said something wrong.

"Guys?", said Heinrey, "Did I say something wrong or?". "No", replied Callisto who got up from his seat, "You didn't said anything wrong". "In fact" continued Cayena, "You gave us an idea". "Why am i not liking this idea without knowing it?" said Heinrey, worried. "You're gonna tell us her location and what she looks like!" 

Sorry for this short chapter and for the delay making it. The next one should come sooner and be longer. See you next thursday! 

And now, i'll try to upload evey thursday :3. I hope i can make it :/