Chapter 4-Heinrey Secret Lover p2

"Wait, why do you want to meet her so bad?" asked Heinrey to avoid his answer

 "We want to know how our sister-in-law looks!" Athy answers with sparks in her eyes.

 "Come on Heinrey, what are you so nervous about?" Asked Erez looking sly.

Heinrey felt increasingly uncomfortable as the seconds passed with two of his younger siblings staring at him with imploring eyes. Finally, he let out a deep sigh and nodded.

"OK, you can see her. Today if you wish...But only the both of you. It was meant to be a surprise but anyway." 

"Awesome!" Athanasia said, "Come on! Tell us where she is now."

A white circle appeared in one of Erez's hands, and he traced a circle in front of him.

"Tell me the location Heinrey. Or do you want to do it yourself?" asked Erez with a smile on his face.

"Like that, it would still be a surprise!" added Athanasia.

"I don't see how that would be better, but sure I'll do it," Heinrey said reluctantly.

Heinrey whispered something circle and took a step away from it.

"Is it alright?" Heinrey asked Erez as the circle turned light blue.

Athanasia didn't wait a second and ran into the blue light. Erez quickly followed her without answering him.

Heinrey sighed asking himself why he agreed to this.

All of you I'm so sorry for the delay 😭😭. I promise the next chapter (probably the end of Heinrey's Secret Lover) will be out next Sunday. See you next time (I hope).