Running away

Most of this will be in Kaoru's P.O.V (point of view)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

K.P.O.V

I woke up the next day in Hikaru's arms he was so warm it felt like a dream and I didn't want to get up. I almost drifted off to sleep until Hikaru's phone went off I checked the phone and got a bit sad when I saw Haruhi's name. "Hikaru, wake up." I said gently shaking him. "Huh, what?" He said. "Somebody called you." I said with dissapointment in my voice. "H-hello?" I couldn't quite hear what Haruhi was saying but then I heard Hikaru say "Sure I'll go on a date with you!" I put my head down to hide my frown. He hung up, and was smiling. "What did she say?" I asked pretending I didn't hear anything. "Well she asked me out on a date!" He said excitedly and jumped up to get ready. I just sat there with a small frown painted on my face. "Well I'll be on my way." He said. "You're already done?" I asked. "Of course I am, it's been 30 minutes." He said. "Oh well bye!" I said in the happiest voice I could. "Well what am I supposed to do now?" I whispered to myself. I guess I'll play pranks on the maids.
TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME OF COURSE WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE SILLY? MY CONSCIENCE? WELL NO!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Still K.P.O.V

I heard the front door open and jumped excitedly and ran to the steps. But what I saw wasn't what I wanted to see I saw Haruhi and Hikaru kissing and whispering to each other. I wanted to scream I started bawling but I knew I couldn't stay here or they'll find me. I made a break for it I ran straight through our front doors as fast as my long legs would take me. I didn't know where I was going I just wanted to escape I heard Haruhi and Hikaru running after me yelling my name but I didn't stop. I ran right into the woods knowing that if I get lost that could be the end of me bacause it was winter I would die all because I didn't bring a jacket. I mean not that Hikaru would care he has a girlfriend to snuggle with. I found a huge tree and hid right behind it. Then I heard footsteps come to a halt. "Maybe he didn't run this way." I heard Haruhi say. "Yeah, maybe he didn't." Then I heard Hikaru's voice and a part of was yelling at me to scream "HERE I AM!" and the other half was saying "He doesn't care about you. I didn't know what to do I was cold and dizzy and it was beginning to get dark outside. Then I suddenly fell into a troubled sleep.

CLIFF-HANGER! Sorry it took me awhile I had a bit of writers block till suddenly my brain decided to work.