chapter 21: todoroki shoto origin

Mic:the 1st match of the second round! At this year's sports festival, both have shown top performances! Midoriya!

Izuku:(First, he'll come at me with ice.)

Mic:vs Todoroki!

Todoroki:(it'll be dangerous to let him use that power as he likes.)

Mic:it's like two great rivals fighting against each other! Now--

Izuku:(the instant we start...)

Mic:Start!

Izuku/todoroki(the instant we start...)

Todoroki:(go!)

Todoroki started his first move by using his right side. As the ice was getting closer, izuku had his right hand ready and activated one for all.

 As the ice was getting closer, izuku had his right hand ready and activated one for all

Izuku:(smash!)

When he flicks his finger, the pressure of one for all destroys the ice making, an impact of cold air. Everyone in the stadium was taking cover and trying not to get pulled by the pressure.

Pro hero:damn this is too much!

Pro hero 2:so cold!

Todoroki:Hmm,(just as I expected, he's prepared to injure himself counter me).

Mic:Whoa!! Midoriya managed to break Todoroki's insane move!

All might look worried while looking at the match.

All might:(he had no way of knowing how strong Todoroki's attack would be...so he didn't stick with 5 percent. That was a full 100 percent blast!!) Makes sense. There's no other way to defend against that ice, really...

Todoroki once again used his left side to attack, but izuku used one for all against hurting his middle finger.

Mic:and he smashed it again!