chapter 12:mad dash and knockdown

mic:it's U-A's sports festival!! The one time each year...when our fledgling heroes compete in a ruthless grand battle!! First up...you know who I'm talkin' about!! The miraculous rising stars who brushed off a villain attack with their steely willpower!! The fist years...of the hero course!!

Everyone in the stadium cheered loudly

Mic:it's class 1-A!!

Izuku:whoaaa...what a crowd...

Iida:and we're expected to put on the best performance we can in front of so many spectators...! I suppose this is merely one more necessary skill if we hope to become heroes.

Lincoln:as long as we don't make a fools out of ourselves

Kirishima:yeah and they're really giving us too much credit...but we won't  let it shake us, right, bakugo...?

Bakugo:nope. Just gets me pumped up.

Mic:following class 1-B, it's classes C, D and E of general studies...!! And here come the support course classes, F, G and H! And the business course...

General studies student 1:we're just here to make the others look good.

General studies student 2:hard to get motivated...

Mic:now fod the athlete's oath!!

Everyone in the stadium were blushing and whispering

Random pro 1:ooh! The first ref this time is R-rated hero midnight!

Random pro 2:what about the principal? He's always assigned to the third year stage.

Tokoyami:R-rated? Should she really be wearing such clothes in high school?

Everyone were chattering and midnight uses her crop

Midnight:everyone shut it.

The students got scilent

Midnight:from class 1-A, katsuki bakugo!!

Izuku:whaaa? It's kacchan?!

Sero:bust be because he placed first in the entrance exam.

General studies student 2:the hero course entrance exam, you mean.*sigh*

Sero:right. It's obvious she hates us and it's bakugo's fault.

Bakugo walked up in front of the microphone and everyone were  waiting about what he was going to say

Bakugo:all I'm gonna say is...I'm going to win.

Clas 1-A:(I knew he was going to say that)

The students started booing at bakugo

Random student: don't get cocky class 1-A.

Random student 2:you dirty sludge bastard!

iida:why you must show contempt for the dignity of the event?!