➷ 1 ➷

Aera sat on the couch next to Jongho as everyone else sat on the other sofa and some sat on the floor. Everyone were watching a movie, when Aera got bored and opened her phone to scroll through social media.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Aera screamed with her widened eyes as she stared at the screen.
"BREAKING : ATEEZ's Jeong Aera seen With SEVENTEEN's Dino"

Aera scrolled down to see all the people hating on her, many people gave a lot of malicious comments saying that she is a disgrace for ATEEZ. Tears welled up in her eyes as she quickly ran to her room and locked herself.

The members of ATEEZ watched their maknae in shock as they were too confused and concerned. The captain of the group stood up first, "I'll talk to her. You guys wait here." Until Wooyoung stood up when he said that, "I'm coming with you."

Hongjoong was about to protest but seeing the look on Wooyoung's face didn't let him do so.

Hongjoong opened the door to see Aera crying very hard. Hongjoong went near her to see her phone lying unlocked, and the name 'Dino🖤' showing up. Hongjoong instantly knew, they had a fight.

Wooyoung didn't care about what had happened as he crouched down to Aera's level as he held her hands in his hands. "What happened?" Aera hiccups as she fumbles with her phone and shows the phone screen to Wooyoung and Hongjoong.

Both of them cursed when they saw the article, and their heads snapped towards the door where all the members stood there, worried.

Hongjoong sighs, as he tell everyone to come in and he says, "Let's get through this together"

Hongjoong and Aera sat in the meeting room of KQ entertainment as they discussed what to do next now that the scandal is out.

After much discussion, with Hybe Entertainment both the companies decided to release a statement of their break up and Aera's break.

♡