➷ 2 ➷

Aera sat on her bed as she read through all the comments. Most of them, focused on how ungrateful she was apparently. She could not contain her emotions anymore.

Due to being busy with his schedule, Jaehyun hadn't noticed what was going on in the K-pop Industry for two days. Until Haechan came running into his room, and almost slapped his phone on
Jaehyun's face

Jaehyun cursed under his breath as he immediately took his coat, "Tell Taeyong, I'm going to ATEEZ's dorm." "Okay Hyung"

Jaehyun currently sat in Aera's room as she cried in his chest hugging him tightly. Jaehyun was always Aera's first comfort person whenever she was sad.

Jaehyun wanted to strangle all those people hating on her sister very badly, and also wanted to sabotage Dispatch's whole company. But apparently he couldn't do both but he definitely wouldn't keep quiet and that was for sure.

"I think it's better if we end it." Aera said as she let out a shaky breath. Dino looked at her not being able to control his anger, "Why should we? Our companies have released a statement saying we broke up. Why do we have to break our relationship?"

Dino's voice raised as he looked at her in anger, "Just tell you have feelings for Wooyoung. And you're doing all this because apparently you don't 'love' me anymore" "N-NO why would you think that?"

Dino pinned her against the wall, "You think I haven't noticed that way that guy watches you during those behind the scenes." Aera's eyes widens as she looks at him in disbelief and pushes him away, "WHAT THE FUCK DINO?"

"OH YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN" Dino said that and looked at her with his jaw clenched. Aera felt like she should disappear from the world. Dino leaned in to kiss her until, she aggressively pushed him off her.

Dino scoffed in disbelief, "I see how it is." He picked up his coat as he went to the door but he turned back and looked at her, "We're not done with this conversation yet."

While walking out, Dino looked at Wooyoung who looked very concerned because of all the screaming, Dino just rolled his eyes at him and went past through him. Wooyoung looked confused but nonetheless entered the room to see Aera with her head against the wall as she cried.

When Wooyoung walked towards her, to hug her. Aera looked at him and angrily pushed her away from him, "I don't wanna talk to you right now." Saying that Aera left to go to Hongjoong's studio.

♡

Disclaimer : The characteristics of all the idols used in this fic are not always true in real life. And I do not hate SEVENTEEN's Dino, in fact he is one of my SEVENTEEN ults.