➷ 6 ➷

Dino stared at his phone screen, seeing all the new ATEEZ behind the scenes videos. Only to look at her. His heart aches whenever he heard her laugh, the laugh which always made him the happiest, the laugh which he'll never hear when he goes to her now.

"Dino-ya, why are you crying?" Dino looked away from his phone screen immediately turning it off, and then wiped his tears for which he didn't know he was crying. Not replying to Dokyeom, Dino just left the room.

You were currently fliming for a magazine shoot, when the manager shouted 'Break Time'. You walk to the nearest couch and instantly collapse onto the corner of the couch. Her shoulders slumped down and her blazor fell out of place revealing her short tank top, and she shut her eyes in exhaustion.

She felt the couch beside her dip, opening her eyes she found Wooyoung with his heah thrown back as he gulped down the chilled water. Finishing the bottle, Wooyoung looked at her, "Are you fine?" Aera just nodded to his question as she tried to push away the memories of last night.

Wooyoung cuddled up to Aera's side, his arms eloping her waist as he buried his face in the crook of her neck. The smell of alcohol filled the room, as both of them had just finished 4 bottles of soju together "Ae, I've got something important to tell you." "Hmm?"

Aera hummed tiredly, she was more sober than Wooyoung having drank just a few shots of soju while he chuged down the whole bottle. "I know I was the reason, you and Dino broke up." Aera furrowed her eyebrows as she retorted, "W-Woo No-"

She was cut off by Wooyoung placing his fingers on her lip, shushing her "No, listen to me. He hated that I was always around you, he never trusted you, though you loved him so much. While it's never both of your mistake, I was at fault. I was the one who had feelings for you which was too obvious for the whole world."

Aera's eyes widened when he heard his sentences, clearly he was not sober, and was babbling bullshit. But for the matter of fact he was not. "I've liked you the day I set my eyes on you Jeong Aera, the way you made me feel, the way you made me take right decisions, and guided me even though it was me who was supposed to help you. You fixed me Aera, you made me a better person, but you stole my heart too."

" J-Jung Wooyoung, you're not sober, you don't know what you're speaking. So please stop this." "I'm not fucking drunk Aera!! I'm sober enough to tell this to you without feeling like a complete asshole though I am. Can't you see, I'm in love, for you, not with you. I know I can never have you so atleast don't stop me from confessing to you."

Aera closed her eyes shut as she heard him ran his heart out and eventually fall asleep, 'Who told you that you're not in love with me. Do you really know me Jung Wooyoung? I've fallen deeply for you, you healed me, you paired up the broken pieces of my heart.' Unspoken words screamed into Aera's head by an unknown voice.

"You don't remember anything from last night do you?" The words unconsciously escaped her throat, her eyes meeting his. Wooyoung'eyes slightly widened as he definitely didn't think she would remember. Now what was he gonna do......

♡