➷ 4 ➷

(Bold and underlined shows that she is speaking in English)

Aera let out a nervous chuckle as she sat in front of a camera, about to go live. She felt very nervous but the members sat behind the camera to calm her down if she got too nervous.

As soon as she tapped on the 'Go live' option, viewers flooded in as they were so shocked to see Aera after a long time. Aera felt welcomed as all the comments said how all the atinys were so happy to see her back and that they love her no matter what.

Aera laughed nervously before starting with, "Hi everyone." Aera took a deep breath, "I want to announce that I am coming back from my hiatus. I am gonna be taking part in the next come back." Aera said nervously.

People who couldn't speak korean started asking her to tell it in English, they were scared that she would leave the group. Aera smiled at their concerned selves.

"No, no. Guys I'm not leaving the group, I am gonna be coming back from ny hiatus and I will be taking part in the next come back." After she said that, people flooded the comment sections with positive comments and love.

Aera continued the live to answer some of the fan's question. And ended it with, "Everyone I will see you again in the next MV."

After she ended it, she heard all the member and staff clapping for her.

♡