Fiona

It's time to be big boi/girl/them sad
Angst
Not Canon
Female reader

Y/n pov
'I can't keep living like this' I thought to myself as I started to write a letter to my friends and girlfriend.

To Fiona
By the time your reading this I'm most likely dead. But that's ok, I know I didn't look sad or depressed but I was, I was struggling to keep up with life I was struggling to keep up with the shit I go through at home. I'm just so tired of everything, then you came along you brought me some light so hope but it wasn't enough. I was never going to be enough for you, but you stayed with me and I can't thank you enough for the love you gave me but I'm tired of keeping this fake illusion that I'm happy when I'm not. So I hope you have a good life.
Love, Y/n

'I finished it' I thought as I started to walk to the gallaghers house. I walked up the stairs and knocked, I waited a few minutes and then the door opened Ian was at the door "oh Y/n Fionas not home do you need somthing?" He said looking at me. "C-Can you give this to her" I said not looking at him in the eyes "um sure, is somthing wrong?" "No No nothings wrong just make sure you give it to her when you see her ok" I said as I started to walk away "bye Y/n" ian said 'goodbye ian' as tears ran down my eyes I started to run home not caring anymore not caring that someone saw.
As I got home I ran to my room and found the closest thing that came close to a rope and tied it around my neck.

"I love you Fiona" I whispered letting myself fall.

Fiona's pov
I was walking home when I heard a siren I looked up to see an ambulance infront of Y/n's house. 'Oh no'i thought as I ran to her house "N-No No No" I said as I started crying loudly trying to get to her "mam you can't be here" "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY" I yelled at him pushing him out of the way rushing to Y/n "no" I said as I tried shaking her back to life "mam it's too late she's gone" "h-how did you find her?" Some lady called and she heard struggling so she called 911, when we got here we found her hanging in her closet" he said as I fell to the floor sobbing
'She can't be gone, she can't'

Thanks for reading
Sorry it took so long to write this
This will probably be the only time I'm writing a GxG/FxF