Thing pt 2

As you walked to your next class with Wednesday you immediately wished it was over because you saw a girl who was looking at you in disgust. Bianca is what they called her. "Something wrong y/n" Wednesday asks in a concerned tone.
"That girl keeps looking at me" you say as you sit by Wednesday. "Don't pay attention to her she is just trying to get the best of u" She says.

"Okay I'll try." You say as u were falling asleep. Wednesday knows that you like to fall asleep in some of your classes but she manages to take notes for the both of you.

After the class ended you and Wednesday went to lunch and Wednesday could tell that you were very uncomfortable. "y/n something wrong" Enid asks. "N-Nothing I'm fine" you say twirling your hair around your finger (if you don't have hair ignore this part)

"You sure?" Enid says. "Yeah I get a little nervous around big crowds. " You say but clearly that wasn't the case you never get nervous around big crowds you didn't want Enid to worry about u. Wednesday knew why you were acting like this. Someone or something was watching you like a hawk. But she just couldn't figure who.

The last class of the day rolls around and you feel those same pair of eyes on u but this time u feel like they are closer than they should be.

U grab Wednesday's arm in painc and holds on tight and doesn't dare to look at those pair of eyes. "y/n" you alright" she says. "They are watching me again its scaring me" you said while tears streaming in your eyes. "Hm if they keep doing this we are going straight to Principle Weems" she says in a mad but reassuring tone. "T-Thank you Wends." You say losing up on her arm a bit. "Your welcome" she smiles a bit but quickly fades away when the teacher comes in.

-Time Skip-
You were sound asleep in your bed when u hear a loud bang come from under your bed Enid was at her friend Yoko room for a sleepover it was the weekend. You just thought it was something falling but then you hear it again.

"What the hell?!" You muttered to your self while getting up. Then you see something run across to the other side of the room. "Was that-" Wednesday says.

"Yeah I think it was" you say crossing your arms.

You knew about Thing because Morticia was like a mom to you even though you were friends with Wednesday she treated you were her own. 

"Thing come out now" you say with slight anger in your voice because you hated being woken up from your sleep.

Thing tries to run away but Wednesday grabs him. "you really think my high standards wouldn't pick up on your scented lotion" she says. "Now why are u here" you say. Thing singals and tells them everything and how Wednesday's parents sent him to spy on you two.

"Well-" you said crawling back in bed.  "Now you have two opinions" one I lock you in here the entire semester or you plead your undying loyalty to me and y/n." She says while putting him back on her desk.

Thing bows down in agreement.
"Now we have two objectives" " One figure out how to get out of this school two figure out who is stalking y/n" Wednesday says while going back to her type writer.

A/N:
you do guys want Tyler to be the one stalking her or Rowan? Let me know in the comments!! Love you bye 🖤