Sickness

Enid, Wednesday,and Thing snapped twice and waited for y/n to wake up. It was a couple of hours until they did start to wake up.

"Wednesday! They are waking up" Enid says clapping her hands together. "Enid be quiet they might have a headache." She says while making sure you are okay. "Oh sorry you okay y/n" she whispers. "Yeah im okay what happened?" You ask while looking around.

"You fainted at the dance and I carried u all the way here.

" Wednesday says while helping you sit up. "Oh did I scare you " im sorry." You say. "No it's fine u did scare me but at the same time I knew that it was going to be too much for u.

" Wednesday says. You just smile and Enid immediately realizes. "Wait a minute you are you two finally dating?!" She she says as she claps her hands together. Wednesday just sighs and looks at u. "Yeah we are Enid" you say while trying not to laugh. "Finally! Took you guys what like 2 or 3 years." She says.

"Thing you knew?!" (First surprise) Thing signs and says he knew that they had a crush on each other. "Not cool that you guys kept secrets from me" Enid says while pouting. "Enid you will literally blog about it won't u?" You say. "Yeah I mean...maybe.." Enid says. You just laugh and smiles at Wednesday. "Ms Weems said that all of us have no classes until you get better." Wednesday says. "Nice" you say while holding Wednesday's hand.

A/N: idk what to say since I'm going back and editing half of this story so... Love you bye 🖤