i. SMOOCH SMOOCH

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

You and Tristan decided to escape your
grandparents for a little while to be alone
because lately it's been hard to see each other,
especially when no one knows you're seeing him.

———————————

Tristan was quite known at Chilton, the infamous bad boy of the school. But when you got to know him, you didn't see that at all. With you, he was kind and romantic. But since of his reputation, you weren't allowed to date him. However though, you were quite clever, especially getting around your grandparents' rules.

There was an event being held at your grandparents' house and everyone was going to be there — including tristan. You were standing with your grandmother, greeting everyone as they came in. Rory, Paris and others from your school were there as well.

A couple of hours went by and you and Tristan haven't even gotten one word in yet. All there has been for most of night was small glances and cute smiles. So when you were at the buffet getting a cup of punch, your favorite boy pulled you by the arm and into your grandfather's office.

"Tristan, what are you doing? This is my grandfather's office." You whispered.

"We haven't talked all night . . " He trailed off, "And I miss you." He began to lean in for a kiss but you quickly moved away.

"They can still see us." You looked out to the party where everyone was still engaged in conversation.

Tristan came up behind you, "Let's go to your room, then." He whispered in your ear.

One by one you two snuck up to your bedroom. Once tristan came through the door, he quietly closed it behind him. He didn't want anyone finding you two anytime soon. He approached you, caressing your cheek as he sat next to you on the edge of your bed.

You leaned in and as did he, closing the gap. Y'all's lips touched, you two began making out. Tristan's hand moved from his lap to your thigh, he gave it a light squeeze as he gripped it. It was so passionate. You two were so lost in each other that none of y'all heard the bedroom door swing open.

"Y/n!" You heard your grandfather, which caused you and Tristan to immediately pull away.

You stood up from your bed and turned towards your grandparents who were walking into your room. Your grandmother started to scold you as Tristan took this awkward scene to leave downstairs. You yelled back at your grandmother and that's when your grandfather finally chimed in.

"Y/n, we're just trying to protect you." Your grandfather spoke softly. A completely different approach than your grandmother.

You rolled your eyes, "I don't need your protection. I can handle myself. Why can't you guys just trust me?" You stormed out the room and headed downstairs like nothing even happened.

Tristan saw you walk over to the punch table so he met you there. You didn't even have to tell him what happened, he already knew. He just gave you a small smile before you continued to get something to drink.

You avoided your grandparents for the rest of the night and just stuck around your friends with Tristan. It was a bit hard not being all lovey around each other because girls kept flirting with him but you restrained yourself — at least tried too.

note.
requested by widowswrld