Cold nights (ghost )

You had been sitting on your couch draped in your favorite blanket waiting again for Simon to come home . The lights were off and the only thing that kept the room lit was the tv sitting in front of you . It's been weeks since Simon had left for another mission and you missed him deeply . you missed the sweet nothings and gentle touches in the night . you missed when he cuddled you and he held you close making sure that you were okay and felt safe . you laid your feet on the other cushions  and you snuggled into it feeling the warmth only wishing that it was simon . you had no communication with him since he didn't want to put you in danger and he feared if he called you that they would track you down and get to you . he wanted you safe at all times and he made sure of it even getting you a dog that you had named riley . he was a german shepherd and boy was he a big dog , he would try and sit in your lap sometimes thinking he was tiny but he just couldn't fit so he would just lay on your stomach instead and you would rub his head giving you both comfort . Riley sat at the end of the couch and he slept quietly . you looked over to him feeling the same way he did but you wanted to stay up and see if Simon would come home . an hour had passed and you had fallen asleep , simon set his things on the porch and he fiddled with his keys and he opened the door . Rileys ears bolted up and he immediately ran to the door and started to growl which woke you up . you woke up and jolted out of your sleep to hear Riley growling and you soon heard loud footsteps coming from down the hallway . You sat up and you saw Simon standing there with Riley in his arms like a baby . you got up out of your seat and you rushed over to simon . he put the dog down to let him walk off and you ran up to him and jumped into his arms almost knocking him down . he wrapped his arms around you and you lifted up his mask half way and your lips met with his . he took a moment to deepen the kiss and you stood there for a moment but breaking away naturally to catch some air . he lifted you up and you were now bridal style and he put his forehead against your causing you to smile .
'' i've missed you so much luv .''
He spoke gently while walking with you upstairs to your shared  room .
'' i missed you too simon .''
You said while you nuzzled into his chest more .
You walked inside the room and he set you down on the bed and he took off his dirty clothes and he slipped on some boxers and a shirt leaving only his mask . you didn't mind that he wore the mask and in fact you found it quite attractive . Simon left the door open a crack just in case Riley wanted to sleep in the room with you guys and he turned off the light slipping in bed with you . His large strong arms wrapped around you and held you close to him . He took the chance and he took off his mask , you couldn't see his face but you felt his stubble in the crook of your neck . He kissed  your cheek and intertwined your fingers with his and he threw the covers on you and he got comfy .
'' we should catch some sleep .''
He murmured against your neck .
'' yes , i know how tired you are .''
You said gently while closing your eyes .
'' i love you simon .''
'' I love you too hun .''

A/N - i'm sorry if this seems rushed , i'm trying to get more oneshots out and trying to come up with ideas but bear with me and i'll have better oneshots out soon i promise .