Protection ( ghost )

You walked through the hallways trying to find your quarters . It was the end of the day and you just wanted to go to bed . You were doing your jacket over your shoulder and you only had your cargo pants on and a white tank top . You were sweaty and a bit sore cause you had gone to the gym that they had on base for a bit . You walked down the hallway looking down both ends but you saw a big silhouette , someone was there Causing you to get a bit worried you didn't want to go down that hallway cause of whatever was there so you decided to go the opposite way . You nervously started to walk the other way very quickly but soon you heard footsteps behind you and at that moment you wanted to jog but all you did was freeze up. You slowly looked behind you to see your lieutenant standing there .
" oh uh hey Ghost ....."
You said with a nervous smile .
You fiddled with the strings of your pants and you looked everywhere but towards him .
" lost ?."
He asked sternly , his deep voice filling the silence .
He looked down at you and saw how nervous you got when around him . He saw How you avoided eye contact with him and how you messed with your strings on your pants . He saw how you looked everywhere but in his direction and how low you spoke .
'' yea..''
You said quietly .
He sighed and he walked in front of you slowly .
'' follow me .''
He said and you followed behind him like a lost puppy . you walked with him for a few minutes and you were soon in front of your wooden door with your code name reaper carved in the front
'' alright here .''
He said and you looked up at him and gave a little nervous look .
'' t-thanks ..''
You spoke and went to open your door .
'' lights out and tomorrow we train , goodnight reaper .''
He spoke in a much softer tone, making you tilt your head a bit .
'' night ghost ..''
You said as you watched him walk off down the dimly lit hallway . you gave a little sigh in relief and you made sure no one was around and you locked your door . You were like Ghost on the field but when off duty and around base you became a shy , closed off person . You were a bit afraid of Ghost , he was extremely intimidating and he was a giant man and a killing machine in the field but you were also as dangerous as him. They ca;lled you reaper due to your high kill count and you were known as reaper because you've taken many  souls on missions but they were your enemy so what is done has to be done  .

Time skip to next day—-

you showered real quick in the shower rooms extremely early to avoid any of the guys walking in and joining in the other cubicle showers next to you . you always did this to avoid anything happening to you . you put on your cargo pants and your gear and got ready for the day . you put your hair in a bun and you freshened up but you soon heard a loud knock at your door . you got fully ready and you opened the door to see Ghost .
'' alright reaper training begins .''
He said and you waited till he was about three feet in front of you and you started up walking you looked behind him and you didn't noticed and he frowned under his mask a bit . he didn't want you to be afraid of him , no one knew but soap and he knew that the big man in front of you had massive feelings for you . you walked down the hallway and you soon came up to the training room . you walked in and saw a mat on the floor and you got nervous , you were going to train with Ghost and you didn't really like that idea . you walked in the room hesitantly and the door shut behind you . Ghost stood on the mat waiting for you and you stepped on the mat nervously . you got into a ready stance and he did as well and he let you take this first hit . you curled your hand into a fist and you went and hit ghost in his chest . Ghost threw a punch and you blocked his fist and you twisted his arm but he went behind you and kicked you off your feet and pinned you on the ground extremely easily . you were pinned under him and your anxiousness grew more but the second . you heard his light breaths and you saw the way he looked into your eyes . you squirmed from under him and you went near the wall and he got up and walked towards you .
'' are you alright ?.''
He asked , worried laced in his tone .
'' im fine..''
You said quietly .
'' your not fine y/n.''
You looked at him when he said your real name .
'' i said im fine .''
You said a bit louder .
He shook his head and he went closer to you .
'' you know i wouldn't hurt you correct ?.''
He said softly towards you .
'' i don't know you just scare me alright ....''
You said and sighed .
'' y/n i dont want you to be afraid of me okay  .''
He said as he cupped my cheek causing you to be surprised .
'' you know I care about you and I don't like seeing you like this . ''
He spoke quietly and softly .
You let out a little shaky breath and you did something you didn't think would come from you .
You wrapped your arms around his waist and you just hugged him . you started to realize a bit that maybe he wasn't so bad . Ghost wrapped his arms around you as well putting you in a nice embrace .
'' don't be afraid of me y/n , the things i do on the field are different from me now .''
He said , comforting  you to the best of his abilities .
You pulled away from him and you gave him a little smile .
He lifted up his mask up halfway and you looked away .
'' its okay .''
He chuckled and you looked back at him .
He decided to say fuck it and you were met with a soft pair of lips . you melted into the kiss and he watched as all your nervousness melted away . he pulled away from you and he smiled at you .
'' y/n you know i love you and i will never let no one hurt you .''
He said,
'' maybe your not so bad .''
You said with a tiny smile .
'' that's the spirit ..''
He said,
'' does this mean...''
'' only if you would like it to be y/n .''
He spoke , gently caressing your cheek .
'' i would .''
You spoke confidently, making him smile again .
You could get used to this and now finally your worries and nervousness went down the drain .