Training with Anoung

LO'AK and I started walking along the beach until I saw Anoung he waved at me I waved back and smiled. In order to live here you must ride. He said. I nodded my head but on the inside I was scared. You a scaredy cat y/n don't be a pussy. LO'AK teased me.  I had a sad facial expression on.Hey cut it out LO'AK she ain't scared your are probably the one who is scared. Anoung said. I smiled at Anoung and mouthed thank you he smiled back I would always get butterflies when he smiled because his smile is so dreamy.

Who wants to go first? Anoung asked. Y/n can! LO'AK said. I glared at LO'AK  but I said sure I can try! Anoung smiled at me. He made noises with his mouth to call the ilan I got nervous my teeth were stiff. Anoung grabbed my hand and with his free hand he grabbed my waist and put me on the Ilan. I got butterflies pat your foot so your Ilan will move he said. Okay I pat my foot and the Ilan went fast I lost my grip and the Ilan took me outside the reef. I saw a weird creature then the next thing I knew was me in the air with a shark. AHH ANOUNG HELP I kept yelling and yelling until I was swimming in mazes of reefs the shark was biting the coral I kept swimming I pulled out my knife and the shark was a few inches away from me I saw a whale who attacked it I went flying and I kept swimming until I couldn't hold my breath and passed out and sunk to the bottom of the sea.