Brothers and sisters

I grabbed his hand and we went underwater I saw a creature and I swam up Anoung saw me and he signed "Ill keep you safe come" I went underwater again and he grabbed my hand I saw LO'AK with Tseryia she was signing something but I didn't pay attention. Anoung was signing something that I couldn't understand.

ANOUNGS POV
I heard my sister that my brother has returned I was with y/n so I took her with me I ran with her and she hung on to my waist I grabbed her thigh. We finally arrived so I jumped of my Ilan she was scared after what happens thanks to her brother but I held my hand out for her to grab it she hung on we went underwater I saw a creature she did too then she swam up terrified I told her I would keep her safe so she came back she looked over at my sister and her brother I was signing to my brother I met a girl she is so beautiful! My brother said then tell her she loves you too. I smiled and went back up with yn she was on my Ilan rubbing his head.

YN POV
I went back up and I was rubbing Anoungs Ilan then he swam up so I let go of him he said it's okay he chuckled. I smiled but I just sat back down then I saw a big ship I saw my parents so I told them I swam so fast Anoung was confused and he followed me MOM DAD THE SKY PEOPLE ARE HERE I yelled as loud as I could. My momma said Go back you aren't going to help us because you will slow us down! My ears went down and I swam back holding in my tears but Anoung looked at me and he went on his Ilan and went back home I wasn't hanging on to him he was hanging on to me though. He saw a crab shaped robot I saw it and yelled SWIM FASTER. When anoung heard me he went fast as he could but I slipped and rolled into the crab but the crab almost grabbed my leg but anoung grabbed my arm and he put me behind my back and he held on to my thigh he left his Ilan to swim home then we hid together.