Sky people are here

We were hiding then anoung said something Yn? Yes anoung? I- we saw the crab robot I heard something swimming I got scared and anoung grabbed me and he held onto me it's okay yn im here he said calmly it was Tuk Tuk are you okay?! Yes I lost Kiri it's okay Tuk I hugged her as tight as I could anoung saw the crab below me then he grabbed me and was holding on to me as tight as he could I looked at him smiling he was looking at my lips I was looking at his pretty eyes but I broke eye contact we swam home I held Tuk the whole time but then I was running out of breath I almost passed out then anoung grabbed me then we made it on shore. Thank you anoung Tuk said. No problem can't lose you guys he said. Tuk go back to Neteyam I'll catch up okay? I said.

Anoung grabbed me and faced me toward him he said yn listen to me! Okay i was looking at his eyes he then grabbed both of my hands I looked down at our hands he grabbed my face. Yn I love you! I looked at him surprised w what you do? He nodded yes I smiled and I said I love you too! He grabbed my face and we both slowly started to lean in but then when our lips were on the tip of each other we got interrupted.

I cleared my throat and said let's do this another time when we are alone I said okay sorry he said.

ANOUNGS POV
This was the time to tell yn how I really feel about her I waited until Tuk left.Y/n  I said. yes? she asked . I love you ! I said. She looked so surprised I was scared she finally said I love you too! I grabbed her face and we both started leaning in when we were about to kiss we got interrupted by Tuk shoot I said in my mind I really wanted to kiss her!

YNS POV
I really wanted to kiss Anoung but Tuk came running and said WE HAVE TO HIDE! Why i asked THEY ARE HERE ON THIS ISLAND! She yelled. My smile faded away I looked at Anoung and he just stood there I ran and grabbed Tuk and we hid in our home. Tuk? I asked yes sissy? She asked while tearing up. I just hugged her then we saw one of the sky people I covered Tuk's mouth but I made a noise then the guy came in and grabbed Tuk I yelled and grabbed my knife out LET GO OF HER NOW!! But he grabbed me too. I screamed LOAK NETEYAM ANOUNG HELP. Anoung was hiding somewhere else he put us on a ship and tied our hands to a tail I kept kicking the rail to try and escape but it was hard I couldn't do it...