✧*:・୨⎯ "02: Look out! "⎯୧*:・゚✧*

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Allow me to introduce this worlds main characters: Leo Rushi the playboy male lead that eventually falls heads over tails for the main character,

Ivan Kuroshio, the rich and cold male lead that hides his feelings towards the main character but loves her very much*ew*,

Rucas Kuroshio (he and Ivan are cousins), the cute yet smart male lead; he's usually clinging to Lilith which makes everyone jealous,

Wuiren Akashi is the warm and friendly male lead; he's like the father of the group,

Charlie Okaji the female lead of the novel inside this novel; she's been my best friend since childhood and we used to live next door to each other.

Lastly Lilith Mari she's the main character in this novel that slowly takes everything away from Maline, making her desperate and miserable.

I heard screaming from the entrance to my classroom when lifting my head up from reading the post about the main characters my soul had completely left my body when I realised that I was in the same class as the main characters, I guess they'll be the stars of the show forever, I really wasn't bothered I was just glad I had Elizabeth and Atlas with me and most of the other students were also my classmates and close friends such comfort could not be received if I were to follow the dumb author. Leaving my thoughts behind I entered the classroom to everyone turned their heads and smiled warmly at me warmly welcoming me,"Welcome back Walnut (name given for Maline)."

"Hahahahah, yeah, I'm glad to be back~"
The void of despair fading away as I said those words, this wasn't like anything I had compared to old, lame and boring life and despite the frosty glares from Ivan, I was okay.

Elizabeth and Atlas both ran to the classroom door and sprinted towards me leaping up for a huge hug, it was just like watching two flying squirrels fighting over a piece of acorn.

Maline:
"Ughhh you're killing me you two!!" I screamed while trying to break free of their grasp.

Lucy (classmate of Maline from little):
"Hahahah is this year going to become the same as last year?"

Mason:
"HAHAHAHAHA I hope it will be, last year was so cool!"

Atlas and Elizabeth:
"Yeahh we're just so glad we get to be with you dear~." They both said with a cheesy voice.

"Ew get your body heat off me we have PE first period, I don't wanna walk into the gym with your imprints on me."I joked as I lightly pushed them away.

They let go as our home room teacher came in to introduce himself and the students while we were hugging most of them but as for Domu elementary school they were busy chatting to the Royals that they didn't even know we existed until the teacher introduced everyone, such a-&!&#%*€@.

The first period bell rang and all the student hurried to their next class while pulling out... big maps?! "What?! Does this author have any logic? Why can't there just be a system, what about the online platforms for highschool students? Do I have to find my class with a ginormous map?" I screamed, until I realised that it's nothing to be expected since this is a novel not biased of real life, I can't specifically lecture it if it's not even real. I shrugged off the thought so I could use more of my time struggling to find the gym for PE, dodgeball, 'oh no-'. The sport where Lilith is about to be hit and Leo carry's her causing Maline even more jealous and beginning her villain origin, but I wasn't gonna fall for that, specifically since knowing that being with these people comes great cost since they are too beautiful with some unnatural hair and eye colour to the rest. This was the absolute worst I could see the tension in Charlie's face as we walked through the halls, it's been one year and Charlie is... Ah still angry I left her behind to suffer alone? It's unpredictable.