Prolouge

Mobius... glorious isn't it. It's a world of mysteries and wonder, filled with creatures called Mobians. They are creatures who have the mind of a human

There was one mobian that would be there to protect their planet. That somebody was...

A blue blur dashes by, smiling at the readers

Sonic the Hedgehog!

He is a blue hedgehog with white gloves and red shoes that had a gold buckle on them

He's the kind of person who you would call, "the cool kid at the lunch table." He saved Mobius many times. whether it is, meeting a princess from another dimension to saving the world from a woken god.

He dashes by the town, greeting everyone as they walk about their day.

Sonic: Nothing like a good day in good ol' Green Hill.

But that day would be ruined when Eggman descends from the sky in his Egg-Mobile.

The doctor wore blue glasses, a red coat with yellow buttons, fit for an evil genius, black boots, and a headgear on his bald head

The doctor wore blue glasses, a red coat with yellow buttons, fit for an evil genius, black boots, and a headgear on his bald head. He also had an extremely handsome mustache.

Eggman: I got you in my sights, rodent!

Sonic: Eggman... what are you up to this time?

Eggman: I've come to destroy you, once and for all!

Sonic: Keep dreaming, Egghead. That day will never come.

Eggman: Just wait and see what I've got in store for you...

With the press of a button, a mech comes flying towards the doctor. It lands beside him and he gets inisde of it. It looked similar to the Egg Dragoon except without its wings.

Sonic: Very original Eggman.

Eggman: Shut up and fight me!

Sonic runs to the mech and spindashes it, causing the mech to almost fall. He grabs Sonic and drags him across some buildings. The egg throws him to a part of the town, making him land beside some female mobians.