𝐕.

MAKING MY WAY OUT OF PAULY'S BED AND TOWARDS THE BATHROOM, I slowly get myself together for the morning. thankful that I didn't wake up sick, and with my thoughts filled with nothing but last night.

More so, my night with Pauly.

Even though we only snuggled and slept, it was one of the best sleeps I had. rather it was the comfort of being completely held by him, or the drain of exhaustions, I couldn't help but smile to myself in the mirror.

After, I headed to the living room and immediately spotted Angelina and Mike talking on the couch. I ignored them, opening the fridge and taking out a bottle of water.

I spot Pauly from the corner of my eye and he smiles, wishing me a good morning and asking me how I slept. cheeky.

" I slept good, You're warm." I tell him truthfully, return a smile before taking a drink from my water bottle.

" And you kept me cool, guess we're a perfect match after all." he replies, his smile never weaving away.

I shrug, smiling and watching him soon disappear to his room.

Not too long after Angelina calls for Pauly, which I'm sure to talk about last night's situation.

A few hours passed with everyone simply relaxing and doing their own thing. by now Jenni, Ronnie, and Vinny were back from work and running some errands; the boys getting their haircuts. and Nicole and Sammi were finally up.

Jenni and the girls had quickly attacked me with questions about me and Pauly, considering word got around that we were in the same bed last night. which, I explained to them that nothing had happened much to their disappointment it seemed.

I was on the phone with my best friend Sareen planning for her to come and visit for a week, when Mike suddenly called for a family meeting. I was confused why but bided Sareen a goodbye and a 'love you' before hanging up.

" The only way at the end of the day for this to work, is for her to bond with the girls." Mike says, and I furrow my eyebrows up at at hearing that.

" Are you serious?" Jenni asks, taking a drag from her cigarette.

" Why?" Nicole asks, and I wondered the exact same thing.

" Because how are me and him gonna do our thing?" Mike replies, gesturing to him and Pauly.

" She doesn't fit in with us."

" But like, come on." Jenni says, completely annoyed and frustrated at the mention.

" She has to be with you, Sam, Isa, or Snooks 'cause there's no way she's going to go to the gym every day with us. or do GTL, and then go to the haircut and sit at the haircut." Mike explains.

" She's gonna need to get her nails done and shit." Pauly adds.

" We're just saying, the whole bullshit before all this? we should just push aside." Mike continues, and I sigh tiredly to myself.

" An apology from her is all I want. I'm not about to sit and befriend her as if she gave me any reason to like her from the beginning." I tell them truthfully, now sitting up and bringing my legs to stretch out.

" Exactly. all I want from that girl is to man up and say the truth about talking shit." Jenni says.

" I'm telling you that you're gonna be living with her in the same house for two months. this is a new slate. we should take her up on how she acts now and not past shit." Mike finishes, eyeing the girl's facial expressions.