𝐕𝐈.

WAKING UP TO SOMEONE CALLING MY NAME AND TAPPING ME, I turn around and notice an upset Nicole, counting Jenni, standing around the room. plus Sammi who also must've been woken up.

I sit up, giving my eyes time to adjust before asking her what was wrong.

" I fucking hate him. so, me and Emilio pretty much argued or whatever and you know what he says to me? he goes, 'Well there's naked girls here anyway, fuck you', hangs up." she explains, and I shake my head.

" I'm fuming."

" Such an asshole, you don't deserve that." I tell her, still shaking my head in disbelief and disgust.

" I can't believe he did that." Sammi says agreeing with me.

" It was not a good idea coming here with a boyfriend."

It was silent for a bit until Sammi decided to bring up Ronnie again.

" Do you think Ron is actually fucking with me right now?" she asks, glancing at us.

Neither of us responded.

I honestly was tired of hearing about the situation. on top of it, it wasn't the time to ask about Ronnie especially after Nicole just told us what happened and was clearly upset.

" What do you guys think?" she asks.

" I don't know." Jenni eventually says, shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah, you do. I feel like you all know something and you should tell me right now."

"I don't know anything, I just don't know." Jenni tells her again, and Sammi looks between us again.

"Can you tell me like, what do you guys think? I need advice right now."

"I'll say probably be single for your own sanity." Jenni tried to comfort, and I couldn't agree more with a statement. it was confusing how Sammi couldn't see that she was much happier without him.

"I agree" I pitched in.

"You guys talked about this?"

"I don't know anything, I'm just saying-"

"Nicole." Sammi says suddenly cutting Jenni off.

"You just looked like you know something."

"If he wanted to stay with you and snuggle, he would've. but he didn't. he went to the club. so that should be your decision right there." Nicole tells her.

"Sam if he cared or valued your feelings, even just a bit, he would've been here. think about that." I tell her truthfully, and the girls nod their heads in agreement.

"I just feel like if you guys know something, like, I hope you guys would tell me. I would be very upset if you guys didn't."

Goodness.

Not being able to take another second in this situation, I decide to excuse myself for a moment and head to the kitchen for a drink of water. merely an excuse, but the girls understood.

Of course, I felt bad about the situation we were in, but a part of me knew that telling her wouldn't change anything. the only change that would occur would've been a split between the girls and Ronnie, and thought he was a bad boyfriend, I did look up at him as a big brother in some ways.

Losing him and Sammi wasn't something I wanted, but from the looks of things, one was down to happen, unfortunately.

A few minutes go by with the girls talking some more and of course, Sammi losing her mind over why Ronnie wasn't back yet before Nicole's boyfriend decides to call again.