𝐕𝐈𝐈

THE FOLLOWING MORNING I HAD TO BE AT WORK EARLY MORNING WITH Mike and Angelina. it wasn't as busy, and surprisingly, time didn't seem to be moving as slowly. however, I did still have a headache from last night's drinking.

Throughout it we talked a bit; mostly me and Mike who I had a feeling was trying to flirt with me. I brushed it off though, smiling and shaking my head at his words as Angelina watched the scene unfold.

It was just Mike for you.

Eventually, and fortunately, our shift was over and we got prepared to leave. we decided to stop and pick up some breakfast on our way home, considering we had to be at work early and weren't able to enjoy a meal.

All I wanted was to eat something and go right back to bed.

"We're heading out boo-boo, you sure you don't want to come?" Jenni asks me. I nod my head, watching as she and Nicole get ready to go out for dinner.

"Yeah, my head still kinda hurts. you two go ahead and have fun. be safe please."

"We will!"

"Feel better boo." Nicole says, blowing me a kiss before her and Jenni disappears from my view.

Laying back down, I took a second to take in the quiet silence. it was rare. I was the only girl left in the house right now considering Angelina and Sammi also decided to go out tonight, and Mike including Ronnie, had left out only a bit after. the only ones left were me, Vinny, and of course, Pauly.

I sighed and sunk further into the comfort of my sheets, sleep slowly creeping up on me as I took in the current peace around me.

"There you are." a voice suddenly said, startling me out of my half-sleepy state. I looked up only to see no other than Pauly. a smile spreading across his face the second he realized I was awake.

Immediately, I moved over and he made his way over. he didn't waste a second to pull me in and wrap his arms around me, my legs resting near his hip and arms finding comfort around his stomach.

It all felt so natural.

"How you feeling?" he asks, resting his head slightly above mine.

"A bit better, just a light pressure now." I explain shortly. which, I was beyond grateful for. if there was one thing I hated, feeling any sort of pain or discomfort was definitely one of them.

He merely hmmed. his fingers suddenly running slowly and gently through my loose locs, and I couldn't help but lean into his touch.

𐄹 ; PAULY
It became a thing for us to just cuddle
whenever. There's never any weird tension
between us and um, she just fits right in my arms.
definitely a win-win. I really enjoy her company.

We stayed like that for a while, snuggled up together and engaged in our own small conversation. our thoughts and little jokes filling up the room. it was honestly comforting.

"No, but You do know I care for you right?" he asks, his expression now serious as he pulls back to see my face. our eyes immediately meeting.

There goes those flutters again.

I only nod my head, curious to the sudden question.

"Good. I just want you to know that coming from me. I know we're letting it happen naturally, but I felt like I needed to let you know that." he starts.