Brand Me

Tyson slowly gets up from the blood-stained ground, wincing in pain. Roman pushes him back down with his foot.

"What...the...hell."

"I am just showing you that I'm not to be messed with."

Tyson weakly takes hold of Roman's ankle. Tyson makes the attempt to drag Roman down once again. Roman shakes off Tyson and backs away, heading towards the garage door.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS. I WILL FIND A WAY."

Roman just keeps walking back to his car. After leaving Tyson stranded, Roman sets his sights on the gym. Roman decided he needed to blow off some steam. He felt his skin crawl with pent-up anger. Once, he parked in the last parking spot in the lot. Roman grabbed his gym bag from his trunk.

Roman changed in the locker room. He wrapped his hands before using the punching bag. He imagined the look on Crimson's face when she saw the dance studio was burning down.

The punching bag echoed around the room as the metal chain fought to stay on for dear life.

Sweat drenched Roman's white ribbed tank top. A few strains of hair fell in front of his eyes. A few more impactful punches the punching bag reached its limit as it slammed to the ground. The sound echoed around the medium-sized gym.

"FUCKKKK." Roman slams his fist into a concrete wall, scraping his knuckles.

The gym owner runs over to Roman's area of the gym. Anger was written all over his face.

"I want you out of my gym. Your membership has been terminated. This is the third time you have lost control."

Roman flips off the owner as he walks back to the locker room to get his bag. Roman slammed the locker door, and heat radiated off of his body.

As Roman walked back to his car, he dialed Crimson's number. He hoped that she would pick up. He needed to hear her voice.

"Hey Ro."

Roman's body started to relax as he heard her calming voice on the other end. He unlocked his car, throwing his bag into the passenger seat.

"Hey Red, can you talk to me while I am on my way home?"

"Yeah, I can talk while you drive home. Is everything okay?"

"No."

"What's wrong?"

"Everything."

"Do you want to talk about it ?"

"I think so."

"Okay, no pressure."

"Are you alone?"

"Yeah, I am laying down in my bed."

"I found the guy who destroyed the studio. I may have stabbed him to get him off of me. Don't worry, he isn't dead."

"Are your hands stained red?"

"Yes, but it's not what you think."

"Then explain."

"I was at the gym. I was using the punching bag. It broke off the chains, and then I punched the concrete wall, breaking some skin."

"Oh my god, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I will manage. I am more pissed that I let him under my skin. He was never supposed to go near you."

"Ro, listen to me, I am fine. He didn't hurt me physically, just emotionally. I will manage."

"Damn it Red that's not the fucking point. He is using you to get to me." Roman hits his steering wheel as he stops at a red light.