Rules and Info

Welcome to my oneshot book, I'm Bee!

Requests need to include:
Wattpad or Tumblr username
.
Specifics; If I'm writing a longer chapter, I need basic description of what you want to take place, such as is it taking place during a major event in the game/series, are there Alternate Universes you'd like me to include, or do you want there to just be headcanons (angst hcs, fluff hcs, normal hcs)?
Is it Fluff, Angst, Smut, any other genre?
What do you want included?
(Read what I said at the beginning of the rules. Specifically rules 2, 5 and 7.)

RULES

1.) You will respect the times of when I get these done and respect my time slots of posting.

2.) I WILL WRITE SMUT WITH BOUNDARIES.

3.) You should be 13 and up reading this. (12 and under shouldn't even be on Wattpad, so get the hell off of my page, sorry not sorry.)

4.) If I refuse to write your request, then either it breaks the RULES or I don't have the time to do it. This probably won't happen unless you break rules, because I'm always online while I'm in my classes, meaning I'll update almost every weekday during certain times.

5.) If you want me to write a oneshot, it will not contain rape or s/a, and it will be on my own time. I'm not great at writing quickly unless I've gotten a basic plot outline.

6.) Angst requests will NOT include mentions of rape or s/a. I have trigger topics too, so don't violate my boundaries.

7.) Don't ask me to get into new fandoms or ask me to write for fandoms I am not in please. I hate being influenced into fandoms after an incident online, so don't try it. I will be adding new fandoms I discover or get into eventually, and if you wanna ask me to write an X Reader story for the fandom on my list, I'm glad you do and I would be so happy to hear any ideas you have.

8.) My AO3, Quotev and Wattpad accounts will contain smut stories and all of that good content- I don't wanna write lemons or smut on Commaful due to the fact that account is one I hope to show to my school friends, so I have private accounts on other sites I write smut on.

9.) I WILL NOT WRITE NON-FANDOM STORIES.

TAGS/CONTENTS OF STORY MEANINGS

Angst 🖤- Sad themes, possibly self harm.

Smut 🧡 - Sexual content.

Fluff 💜- Romance or happy themes, typically there will be kissing and hugging OR platonic love.

FANDOMS I WILL WRITE ABOUT

Hazbin Hotel - Angst, Smut, and Fluff

Helluva Boss - Angst, Smut and Fluff

Danganronpa - Angst, Fluff, and Smut*

Boku No Hero Academia - Angst, Fluff, and Smut*

Assassination Classroom - Angst, Smut*, and Fluff

The Owl House - Angst and Fluff

Doki Doki Literature Club - Angst, Fluff

Undertale - Angst, Fluff

FNAF - Fluff and Angst
(I won't write for William Afton.)

(More fandoms will be added.)

(THIS (*) BESIDE THE WORD SMUT MEANS THAT I WILL ONLY WRITE SMUT IF THE CHARACTER THE READER IS WITH IS AGED UP OR ABOVE 18.)

Anyways, thank you for reading, and I hope to get some requests soon!
Check out my Tumblr (QueenBee0724)! I love to get feedback, so feel free to comment!

- Bee