Chapter 5; 1st Trial, investigation: Day 2

A/N: hey everyone sorry it's been so long, I got sooo busy! I'm going to shoot out chapters in all my stories so I hope if there is another wait you can all forgive me! Now onto the story!

   The next day despite both of the Wright siblings not sleeping, they had an investigation to continue. Pheonix makes the two coffee (something else if you dislike coffee) and makes breakfast. The two of them make their way to the apartment complex, where the murder took place. "Hey Y/N," Pheonix started, "can I see the autopsy?" The h/c haired girl nodded and hands her brother the autopsy.

~ Updated Autopsy Report ~

Case # 1
Autopsy Report
Who Is the Deceased?
Name: Siaki Fujisoka
Age: 23
Sex: female
Phone # 080-1234-5678
Race: Asian
Height: 4'3
Weight 110 lbs
Eyes: purple
Hair: red
Blood Type: A+
Marks and Wounds: bruise on head, stab wounds in chest
Probable Cause of Death: stabbing                                                                           Time of Death: 12:39 am

Photo of the victim before death:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hdwallpapers.in%2Fpurple_eyes_redhead_anime_girl_4k_hd_anime_girl-wallpapers.html&psig=AOvVaw067TbhAJHoWsUXACSsUO2h&ust=1674251938833000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CA8QjRxqFwoTCLjW2tLQ1PwCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAR

~ Autopsy End~

Y/N's PoV 

Hmmm... this case is strange. It's clear that the victim was knocked out with a blunt object before the murder. In that case she would have felt no pain or hardly any. At that point poison would have been a better bet. Miss Siaki was a lovely woman, who had many friends. It's said that her and the defendant were very close. I still don't trust her though. It also appeared she died slightly after midnight. Why was she up? She died in the main lobby of the apartment and no one witnessed. The camera footage showed her turning around then running into the elevator, where she died... the camera then dies so the culprit was never seen. Somehow whoever did this had access to the cameras and somehow scared her into running away.

I don't wanna say it's a ghost but I'm honestly not thinking of anything better. Sasha had no access to cameras, only employees have that. For one person to kill and the camera to turn off... two people. That's the only explanation!

I glance over at Nick who is reading in again, taking in all the material. A stern look gracing his face. His brows furrowed, I shouldn't bother him. I left him without saying anything, he'll text if he needs me. As I wander through the now abandoned complex I bump into someone. "O-oh I'm so sorry!" I say as I get up.

"Here bud," I hear my favorite detective say as he extends one of his large hands. "What are you doing away from your brother?"

"Oh, he was looking over the autopsy, deep in thought. I got bored so I left." I looked at the larger male after I had finally stood up.

"Sounds nothing like Wright to me pal. Anyway, do you wanna come with me. I was going to see Miss Von Karma." The male looks at me with a kindness that would melt hearts.

"Sure!" I say as the detective leads me away.

A/N

Hope you liked it, sorry if it's changed too much! My writing style has changed.