How about I get you a drink?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Scenario: A creep comes up to hit on you and doesn't take the hint.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're leaning against the bar of Seth's restaurant, watching everyone else intently when a clearly drunk, middle-aged, unattractive man approached you, stumbling. He was trying to hit on you.

"Hey gorgeous. Want a drink?" His voice was slurred as he wobbled like a toddler.

"No, I'm not interested." You answered as politely but as blunt and cold as possible. You glared at him, hoping he'd take the hint and piss off. But of course, he didn't.

"I insist.." He says, reaching for his wallet with one hand and putting his other on your waist. What a creep. Why the fuck is he allowed here?

"The fuck are you doing?" Someone
barked.

You spin your head to see Ellie almost charging at you and the creep, who had quickly removed his hand from your waist to face the enraged woman that was about to kill him. Her fists were clenched, her eyebrows were furrowed and you could see fire blazing in her eyes.

"Huh?" The man says obliviously and turned his attention to Ellie.

Ellie grabbed you by the waist and pulled you away from him and close into her. Her eyes were shooting daggers into the intoxicated man.

The drunkard had to process what was going on, confusion plastered over his face. The amount of alcohol he drank only made it worse as he gave up trying and rolled his eyes and stumbled away to search for another girl to bother.

Ellie was still watching him angrily. If it wasn't for almost the town being there, he'd be dead long ago.

"Thanks," You said gratefully and Ellie turned her head to face you, her expression changing from a 'I'm going to murder that prick' look, to a 'I'd never hurt a fly' look when she looked into your eyes.

She smiled and said,

"How about I get you a drink?"

"I'd like that."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Sorry this is short, I have no motivation and I have no ideas 😭. But I hope you enjoyed! <33