I dont want to lose you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After Joel's death, you and Ellie headed out to Seattle.

2 days into your search, you got injured when Ellie got too reckless, so you and Ellie found a theatre where it was safe so you could rest. Ellie was still adamant in the search of Abby, though. She was out in the shit for most of the day.

However, today she came back earlier than usual. You weren't complaining as you loved Ellie and spending time with her. But when you saw her, she was splattered in blood and a few wounds.

"Holy shit, Ellie," You said in disbelief and quickly ushered her to sit down.
"I-is that yours?" you asked about the blood hesitantly. She shook her head slowly. She couldn't look at you, something was wrong.

"Let's get you cleaned up, okay?" You whispered to her comfortingly.

"Don't worry, it's nothing.." Ellie said, trying to force a smile. You could tell it wasn't nothing.

Either way, you got up and got some alcohol to clean her wounds and gently dabbed some on. She winced a little, closing her eyes tight.

Once you were done treating to her wounds and cleaned all of the blood and dirt from her, you cuddled her.

"I don't want to lose you, Y/N.." she whispered shakily, shuffling closer to you, nuzzling into your shoulder. She was holding back tears.

"You won't, I promise. I'm always going to be here."  You consoled her, kissing her cheek gently and softly played with her hair.

"Always."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Sorry this is ass, I can't be bothered to do much and I have no ideas 😭