If i ever were to lose you..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Scenario: You and Ellie are dating and you are staying over at her house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You are staying over at Ellie's house, watching one of her favourite movies on her bed. You were both snuggled up together underneath her blanket. Ellie's arm was around your waist, bringing you closer to her. Being so close to Ellie brought you comfort, she was so warm as she held you close to her.

You couldn't stop blushing. When the movie ended, you asked her,

"Hey, Ellie?" You whispered.
"Yeah?" She replied.
"Can you play a song for me?" You asked, hesitantly. She looked at you as if you asked her to jump off a bridge.

She didn't like playing in front of other people, but she trusted that you won't make fun of her.
Ellie looked at you for a while and nodded, getting up. She walked over to her guitar case and opened it.

Ellie walked back over to you and sat on the side of the bed with her guitar in her hands. You sat up and sat next to her, admiring her. She looked so beautiful tonight.

Ellie hesitated and smiled a little and began playing a few notes. You watched her play, not taking your eyes off of her.

"If I ever were to lose you.."

she whispered softly and peered over to you. It was like she chose this song on purpose. She looked back at her guitar and played the next few notes.

"I'd surely lose myself."

You couldn't stop smiling. She was adorable. You were about to cry, she was so sweet. When Ellie noticed how much you were smiling and blushing, she smiled back.

Ellie cooed gently,

"Everything I've found here, I've not found by myself."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Sorry it's a bit short, I couldn't think of anything else. This was originally gonna turn into smut but nvm that 🤭