19

The girl sits up quickly, the sun shining outside, she grabs her phone, checks the time, looking around her room, but no one was there...

Lisa:
Can't believe you ditched me again
Lisa:
You'll never guess whose here
Lisa:

Lisa:Your ex boy toy Lisa:Dude he was ON SOMETHING Lisa:Wish you were hereLisa:Ditched me again fucking loser —

Lisa:
Your ex boy toy
Lisa:
Dude he was ON SOMETHING
Lisa:
Wish you were here
Lisa:
Ditched me again fucking loser

Luna shakes her head in relief, quickly messaging Lisa an apology, before rubbing her eyes, and laying back on her bed, her mind racing, I guess it was time for her to say something...

Luna:
I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, I love you.

Grey:
It's okay sissy, I'm sorry too, I could've done something more for you, I can see your in pain.

Luna:
It's not okay, Don't worry about me please, keep Jess safe, and Andy, they need your love.

Grey:
Don't tell me not to worry about you, your my sister I will always worry about you.
Grey:
We all just miss you.

Luna:
I just can't be around them right now, but I'm telling you I'm okay, and don't worry.

And to the next apology...

Luna:
Jess.

Jess:
Hello Luna

Luna:
I'm here to apologize for everything I've done.

Jess:
Not accepted.

Luna:
Don't be childish.

Jess:
IM SERIOUS LUNA.
Jess:
You know what to do to get me to accept your apology.
Jess:
We're flying to LA, won't have service for a few hours.

Luna:
Are you kidding?
Luna:
Jess I am not flying to LA

Jess:
Yes you will, because you love me.

Luna:
Fuck off

Jess:
See you tomorrow🩷

The girl sighs, as she looked up at her ceiling, breathing in deeply, before bringing herself out of bed, and gathering her things in a purse, and then more things in a small suitcase, before grabbing her phone from the charger, quickly booking a flight and then sitting looking at her feet, "Luna?" Oli walks in, the girl looks up, a small smile on her face, "hi Ollie..." She speaks, "Where you going?" He asks softly, "I'm going to LA for a few weeks, do you wanna come along?" She asks, "No can do." He stands up, kissing her forehead softly, "It's over right?" He asks, she looks up at him, "No... no.. my love I just- I don't know what I want..." She whispers, "I want you." He says, "I know.", "You don't want me.", "I'm sorry.", "No one has to know, we can pretend that you love me, that we're together-", "Oli...", "No one has to know.", "I know.", "Please Luna...", "I have to go.", "Luna please...", she didn't look back, she couldn't, she loved Oli, but like that? No... she loved Andy, and that's all she's known.

Hours later she made it to her flight, she landed in La late that night, Jesse picked her up, "My name is Luna-", "No not here." Jess says, "I'm not doing it in front of anyone else!", "Fine!" The other girl shouts back, "My name is Luna, I apologize sincerely to my best friend in the entire universe- do I have to?", "Out the window NOW, Luna climbs herself out of the passenger window, "MY NAME IS LUNA AND I AM A HORRIBLE FRIEND!" She shouts before climbing back in the car, "That was good." Jess giggles, "Die." Luna sighs, "Andy is okay." Jess speaks softly, "Okay... He was at the party with my manager.", "Oh yeah? Short haired chick?" Jess asks, "Yeah how'd you-", "She was bragging the whole night about knowing the 'Biggest up and coming pop star' in the world-", "She's so annoying." Luna rolls her eyes, "She didn't go home with Andy, don't worry.", "She said he was on something, what's he been on?", "Same shit..", "Heroine?", "Nah he quit that, I heard he does it on occasion- when he parties, with his ex girlfriend.", "Which one?", "You know which one.", "He's stupid.", "They are just friends.", "I don't give a fuck- he does this and he knows it's wrong.", Jess just shrugs, Luna sinks into her seat, "Do you wanna go back to Alex's?", "I don't care.", "Everyone is there right now- I could take you there, or I can take you to your apartment...", "I just wanna see my sister.", "Alex's it is."...

Luna was nervous to see him, but she knew what she had to do, she had to face her friends, even if she didn't want to, Jess made it easy, she walked her through the living room, and into her and Alex's room, where her sister was waiting, grey sat with a sad smile, "I'm sorry-", "I'm not mad at you." She gets up quickly hugging Luna, the tiny but older sister melts into her touch, "your too skinny Luna.", "I know... how is Andy?", All three girls sit on the bed, "Go ask him yourself-", "Jess shut up.", "He heard you were coming and left..." grey says, Jess sighs, Luna shakes her head, "Yeah ok..." Luna scoffs, "What even is the point-" The girl stands up storming out of the room, to the living room where Benny, alex and Pheonix sat, "Where is he?!" She shouts, the boys look shocked, "I know one of you know so speak boy speak!", "He went down to the beach-", "Which beach-", "La costa.", "Thank you-" she storms back into Alex and Jess room, "One of you I need a car.", Jess tosses her the keys to her car, "Stay safe.", "You know I will."...

Andy_black

❤️ by: JessRose, LunaFox and 5M others

Andy_Black: maybe I just wanted you... but not anymore, you ruined me Miss Fox.

JessRose: Andy stop this doesn't need to go on the internet.
BuzzNews: Oh?
BongoBenny: Andy stop
PheonixBlack: love you brother.

Buzz🐝- @Buzznews
-
The phantoms lead singer, Andy Black, and rising pop star, Luna Fox, seem to rekindle their beef just days after the phantoms first show in nyc where Andy dissed Luna by saying he "Fucking hates" he raw vocals.
|
buzz🐝- @buzznews
-
Fans of both singers have followed their rocky relationship from the beginning, but is it the end?