20

There was one person on the beach that night, the girl slowly walked up to him, as she got close she could smell him, he smelled the same as always, cigarettes and coffee, "Go away." He spoke, his voice was soft but raspy, "Have you been crying?" She replies, "You wish.", she sat next to him, "Don't be so angry." She whispered, "I can't." He choked out, "I'm sorry.", "Shut up.", "Please Andy, I'm sorry." She reaches over, putting a hand on his wrist, he tugs himself away, "you act like I did something wrong." She scoffs, "What-", "Andy you died. You died in my arms and your brother screamed at me said I killed you- because I knew... I knew you were doing heroine, and I told Jess- she told me not to tell- and at the end it was my fault Andy." She says in annoyance, "There is nothing I've done to you and you hate me- This stupid thing-", "I don't hate you Luna." He interrupts her, almost laughing, "I could never hate you, I'm just so fucking upset." He erupts in tears, she's taken back, "What-", "I'm so upset-" He sobs, she quickly gets up and pulls him into her chest, "I'm sorry." She whispers softly, "It'll be okay baby..." She holds him close,
"I'm so sorry."...

The two drove back in different cars but together in a way, no one spoke a word as they walked in the house together, Luna gathered her things, and they left together, off to andys apartment, they didn't speak a word as they entered the home, Andy sat at the dining room table, Luna sat across from him, the sound of silence filled the room, until Andy spoke, "Why.", "Why what?", "Why- the songs- the ignorance- the arguing- why-", "What else was I supposed to do? You have no idea how horrible I felt- how guilty I was-", "What about how horrible I felt?", "Your brother made it clear that I was to leave you alone... so that's what I did Andy and I'm sorry but I can't change it now.", he takes in her words, "I understand." He swallows thickly, "Your music is great.." He chuckles, she smiles widely, "The deluxe version is coming out tomorrow..." she says, he smiles back as he admires her face, "Your dating Ollie?", "I am.", "Why?", "He needs me...", "I need you.", Luna scoffs, "You don't need me- your Andy fucking black- when I met you-", "When you met me I had gone back to being abused... the only time I've felt alive is on stage with you." He spoke softly, letting his words linger, "I can't do this-" she gets up quickly, "Why?!" He follows her, she turns around quickly, faced with him inches away, "Because I want to kiss you- I want you to bend me over that table and fuck the ever living daylights out of me- but- I-" She lets her guard down as he towers over her, "Then let me..." He breaths out, "No- it's toxic- we're toxic-" Her voice trembles as he gets closer, his body pressing against hers, she could feel him, he places his hand on her waist, "Andy...", "Luna... you want me baby just say it.", "I want you but it's not right.", "It'll be right this time I promise.", his hands when lower as he reached into her sweatpants, she gasped as he did, "Fuck- please...", "Shhh."...

Jess:
Wya?

Luna:
Andy's

Jess:
Oh?

Luna:
Hehehe

Jess:
OH

"I need to text Ollie..." Luna sighs, "no..." Andy groans, rolling over, draping his arm over her naked body, "Yes..." She replies, "Ghost him.", "We're celebrities how would that work?", "It wouldn't.", "Exactly."...

Luna:
Hey.

Ollie:
Hello lovely, how are you?

Luna:
I'm sorry

Ollie:
I know, it's over?

Luna:
I love you, stay my friend please, you're so wonderful.

Ollie:
I can't imagine my life without you as my friend.
Ollie:
It'll be ok, I love you.

Luna:
Always Ollie.

"So what happened last night?" Jess Jokes, Luna smiles as she unwraps another starburst, "Yoga?" Grey jokes, "Can't do yoga when your tied up-", "HUH-" Both girls say, "Listen we had a heart to heart and then we fucked." Luna shrugs, "are you two dating- what about Ollie?" Grey asks, "I broke up with Ollie, and when have we ever dated?", "He can just leave you again then..." Jess notes, Luna sighs, her happiness falling away, "Your right.", "So ask him out?", "I'm too pussy-", "Your Luna fucking Fox dude.", "Your right."...

"Andy.", "Luna.", "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" She said quickly, Andy stoped what he was doing, "I'm sorry?", "Do you want to date me?" She asks again, "I mean...", "Never mind-", "No- stop- no Luna I would love to be your boyfriend it's just... we've never stepped into that.", "I know and you've left me every time.", "Luna..", "Andy.", "I want to be with you." Luna said, "Then I'm your boyfriend." He places a soft kiss on her lips, "And I'm your girlfriend-", Luna's phone begins to ring, she picks it up from the table, answering quickly, "What's up?", "You going to the vmas?", "I mean I'm nominated so yeah- two days from now yeah?", "Yeah but just a warning, like all of Andy's ex's will be there.", "Noted.", "Still on for dinner?", "Yeah just let me know.", "I will, bye bye.", "Bye.", "Jess?" Andy questions, "Yes, Vmas are in a few days.", "I know... shall we go together?" Andy smirks, "Yeah I think we should.", "It's a plan then."...

LunaFox

❤️ by: JessRose, Andyblack and 67

❤️ by: JessRose, Andyblack and 67.8M others.
-
LunaFox: My boy.
📸: @Andyblack
-
The comments under this post have been disabled.

"Insta official? Moving quickly..." Andy jokes, "Now you can't leave me." Luna bites her lip, sitting on his lap, "Brat.." Andy scoffs, "Mmm..." She leans in, placing a kiss on his lips, "It's almost time to go meet everyone for dinner...", "Quickie?", "You didn't need to ask I'm so horny." Luna giggles...