Chapter 4

Selena

''You know, Pigeon, you really are making it hard to resist you,'' I turned my head to see Justin. I chuckled and thanked the bartender, then looked back at Justin.

''My name is not Pigeon, okay, and I knew you wanted me,'' I said. He laughed and sat on the stool in front of me.

''Fighting tonight?'' I asked him, looking at his clothes.

''Yeah, 3rd fight. You betting?'' he asked. I scrunched my face up.

''I don't know yet. I want to see a good fight and earn the money,'' he scoffed.

''What?'' I asked, smiling.

''My fights are interesting.''

''I just want one where you lose,'' he laughed, shaking his head.

''You're going to be waiting a really long time for that, Pidge,'' he said, laughing.

''Hey, you never know, it could happen tonight,'' I said. He smiled, licked his lips, and looked at my legs, then to me.

''The dude won't get one hit on me,'' I laughed.

''Yeah, right,'' I said, crossing my legs. He stood up, leaning his hands on my thighs, staring me in the eye.

''Would you like to make a wager on that, Selena Gomez?'' he smiled, his eyes brightening.

I smiled back. ''I'll take that bet. I think he'll get one in on you.''

''And if he doesn't? What do I win?'' he asked. I shrugged as the yelling filled my ears, and his mouth stretched into a wide grin.

''If you win, I'll do anything, even go without fighting for a month,'' I raised my eyebrows, and he smiled again. ''But if I win, you have to stay with me for a month.''

''What?'' I shrieked. ''What kind of bet is that?'' I asked. He crossed his arms, smirking, and I bit my lip. ''Anything? You'll do anything, like no fighting, no sex?'' he nodded. ''Not life-threatening.''

''No, you don't have to fight me,'' I patted his chest. He laughed, and I smiled. ''So what do you say, Pidge, we have a deal?''

I cried into my hands as he chuckled. ''Scaredy cat,'' he said, walking off. I gasped and looked at Taylor, who was beside me the whole time with a big Cheshire grin on her face.

''Go stick two hundred on him,'' she laughed, taking two Benjamins from me and walking off. I groaned and got up, walking to his table. The girl he was talking to glared at me, causing him to turn away and smile as he stood up. I stepped to the side.

''So we have a deal,'' he said, licking his lips, a smirk forming on his face.

''One thing, why live with you?'' I asked. He shrugged.

''Just want to get to know you, plus it'll be good to rub it in Vinny's face having his little sister living with me,'' he said, looking at Vinny, who was making out with my sister-in-law.

''Okay, I'll agree to this bet under one condition,'' I said. He smiled and nodded.

''What?'' he asked.

''Don't develop any legit feelings for me,'' I said, serious.

''Okay, I won't,'' he said, still laughing.

''No, I'm serious, Justin, don't,'' I insisted. He just looked at me.

''Okay, then, we've got a deal. Now, I need to go give this guy a little bit of a pep talk,'' I said, patting his cheek, and walked over to Taylor, hearing him laughing as I left.