Chapter 6

Selena

It's been three weeks since I last saw him. I don't spend much time at my house because no one is there, so I've been staying at Halle's apartment. We haven't been to the club since that night; instead, we go into the city and go clubbing. I don't know if much has happened with that gang, but my dad went away for two days. He still has men following me, but he doesn't seem as protective, so I have no idea what's up.

''Come on, it's been weeks since we've been in here,'' Halle pulled me into the club, I put my hands in my pockets, and walked in after her. I looked around the familiar club, seeing a fight going on in the cage and people all shouting for different guys' names.

''Vodka and lemon,'' I said. The bartender looked up. ''Well, well, well, haven't seen you around here in a while,'' he said, pouring my drink.

''Trying out new spots, yet always seem to be pulled back this way,'' he laughed, and I held my money out to him.

''On the house,'' he winked. I thanked him, and I turned around, looking at the cage while the girls got their drinks. ''Okay, don't look, but your man is looking at you from his table,'' Halle said. I hummed, drinking from my straw, and I looked around, then over to his table. I caught his eyes, and I gave him a small smile, and he returned it. Somehow, he looks so much different yet not much. He turned 23 two weeks ago, not that you can tell, but there's just something in his eyes making him different.

''Come on,'' Taylor said. I nodded, walking over to the table.

''Alright, sexy ladies,'' I turned my head to see three guys. I gave them a small smile and looked back at the cage. Yes, no longer a circle; whoever runs this place got a cage so there's no bodies climbing over the other to see the fight.

''Three fine things like you girls shouldn't be sitting alone. Come sit with us,'' one said. I rolled my eyes.

''No thanks, we're fine here,'' Taylor said. ''What about you, gorgeous? Want to come?'' one whispered in my ear, licking my earlobe. I kneed him in the balls, holding his shoulder.

''Do that again and I'll rip it from you, understand?'' he nodded. ''Now, fuck off back to your own table.'' I let him go, and he bent over in pain. He stood to his feet in agony and walked away. I shook my head.

''Asshole,'' I wiped my ear, shivering. I looked at the girls who were laughing, causing me to laugh.

''Dance?'' I asked. They smiled and nodded, getting up, and we all walked to the dance floor just as ''Where Have You Been'' started playing. I smiled, and we shook our hips as we walked into the middle of the dance floor.

''Alright, sexy,'' I turned to see a black guy. I smiled. ''Alright, handsome,'' I smiled, pulling him closer to me. I loved getting guys going then walking away. I loved messing with them. The guy kissed me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

''Cheeky,'' I mumbled. He smiled, kissing me, pinning me up against the wall. Our intense makeout session made me feel how hard he was against me. I tightened my legs around him, and he groaned.

''That's enough, Selena,'' I pulled away, turning my head to see Sam. I frowned, and the guy let me down. I walked away from him, and Sam followed me.

''Sammy, what the hell?'' I asked. ''I'm on strict orders not to let anyone too close to you.'' My jaw dropped.

''Tell my dad to go fuck off. I'm not having this. I can't even have fun.''

''Selena, this fucking basement is swarming with Latino Bloods. I can't fucking have anyone touching you,'' he hissed at me. I sighed.