Our day together (not really)

Yesterday Marinette and I talked alot, it was amazing to be with her. The way she spoke, the way she always never had a single bad thought about anyone. It all made me love her and I can't help it. I wonder what my sister Chloe would say about this, she would most likely be mad that my crush is the person she hates the most but sadly thats her. Sometimes I wish I could get along more with my half-sister Chloe.

"Where do you think you're going ?" I came back down to Earth from my thoughts. I hadn't realized I took the normal elevator; the same one Chloe took "I'm sorry Chloe I wasn't thinking and came here on accident" I wasn't even that sorry I was getting tired of my dear sister Chloe. "WELL THAT ACCIDENT ALMOST RUINED MY SHOES!!" Oh here it goes... "YOU ALMOST MADE ME TRIP! I'M TELLING DADDY TO MAKE YOu walk to school!" I just turned around to hear half sister's voice diminisshing in the distance and went back to where the staff  elevator is and headed to school walking. 

I arrived at school and saw Marinette and Alya talking so I decided to go up to them and say hi. "Oh hey Zoé!" Marinette said and Alya waved as they saw me. My heart fluttered. "Hello! How are you doing today?" 'Shit, I didn't think of how to start a conversation' I thought repeatedly 

My immediate thought was to continue with the stupid conversation I has created. "So Marinette... Are you free this evening?" 'what am I doing' I tried covering my nervousness with a smile but it was just too much not even my acting skills could cover. "Ofcourse! Were going to your hotel after school to speak with your father remember? Why?"  She left out a giggle and it was so cute of her, it reminded me of why I love her but I just reminded myself she had a boyfriend and It was probably best to not let her know my feelings for her. Or it would bbe too weird. "Oh yea.. well it was nothing I just wanted to see if we could hang out after that y'know, if you have nothing else to do." 

"Oh then sure! Also, thanks for agreeing with me on the idea- "The school bell interrupted her "Sorry it looks like we'll have to wait until lunch break" I say and leave to my first class.

"Hey Zoé!" I look back to a familiar voice coming from the desk behind me. It was my classmate, Marc. "Hm? What is it? " "I wanted to ask if you would like to act out I comic story me and Nathaniel made !" I was pretty exided for the idea. "Sure! Whats It about ?" I ask with enthusiams.

"Its about Adrien And Marinette! Were helping Marinette tell him how she feels." I keep the exitement "Nice! But I thought Adrien already knew she likes him?" I had confusion with his statement. "Yes but Marinette really wants to tell Adrien that she loves him so we created a story and a small performance to help. " I was happy to help in any way that had to do with Marinette now that my question was answered."I'd love to help!" "Great! We'll see you in the art room at lunch break then." I nod and After that our history class starts. 

I forgot to ask Marc what I'll be helping with. It would be really amazing if I could play Adrien in their little performance. I mean, its fine if someone else does it. I just really wanted to be next to Marinette. 

As lunch break came I decided to skip the lunch part. I mean, wouldn't I when I was gonna be with Marinette, I was so exited! The person I loved. I head to the art room and Marc and Nathaniel were organizing some stuff while the others arrived. "Hey, I'm here what exactly did you need my help with ?"

"We could really use your help on helping Adrien and Marinette how to act." "Wait weren't they gonna play themselves? " I sat at the table. Nathaniel responds my question. "Lets just say that they need to be told they're  acting their story so they don't mess up their first kiss." It sounded a little funny to me. Some of the others came and realized that Marinette entered the room with Alya by her side. "Hey Zo! " Marinette greets. I slightly blushed and smiled at the nickname she gave me. 

"Well! Will Marinette finally have the courage to tell Adrien she's inlove? " Alya's words made Marinette blush like crazy. She looked pretty. "Hopefully! Marc and I figured the perfect method to help you both!" "I'm sure we need Adrien to be here so we can start though" Alya sarcastic voice shifted to an angry tone after she announced to beat Nino if he didn't come with Adrien, all in fun and jokes ofcourse. A few 10 minutes pass until Adrien and Nino come busting through the door.

"Finally! were have you two been?! " "Calm Down there was a line at the cafeteria and Lila was telling a story to everyone about her trip to Russia so we had to listen!" I didn't quite know who this Lila was since she wasn't in my class but from what Marinette has told me I'm guessing she's not good.

A few laughs later and we get to Marinette and Adrien trying to confess to eachother. I was quiet seeing them together  wishing it was me in Adrien's place. 

Even though they were practically dating Marinette still couldn't get herself to say 'I love you' which is why then Marc decided to ask If I was willing to replace Adrien so Marinette could practice with someone who she isn't nervous around. Marc blinked at me and I got a feeling that he knew.

---------------------------

Finally wrote a semi long chapter 😭😭 Lila and Chloe mean trouble for every one here :)