Disaster for us

I shot Marc a look. I didn't know what that look was but it was definitely not aproval. I agreed to replace Adrien (obviously) and stepped infront of Marinette. She smiled. 

"Alright are you more comfortable now Marinette?" I managed to say at her. I should be glad that i'm helping Marinette with this but im not. I wish she'd like me back.. But enough of my feelings. Marinette is my friend and I'm happy for her.

Marinette tapped on my shoulder as I wasn't responding to her. "hm?" I realized I got too involved in my feelings. "Oh sorry! I wasn't paying attention.." Her eyes softened and gave me a worried look but no more words came out of her. As we stand there the bell rings for our next class and had to leave for the next class.

Marinette is a kind person no wonder Adrien is dating her. They are a good couple I can't lie. 

I managed to reach the end of the school day and was about to text Marinette so we could go ask my step-father if we could use the Eiffel tower for the dance at the end of the school year party. Before I even took out my phone Marinette came up to me and asked exactly what I was going to. In agreement we both left to the hotel and made up a conversation along the way.

"Zoé are you sure this is a good idea- I mean what if we run into Chloe? Didn't she say she'd find the way to send you back to New York ifyou two ever corssed paths? and besides, she doesn't like me at all!" While she was right, I wasn't going to let her do anything againts me. "We'll be fine trust me" She nods and follows.

We arrived and as expected for my luck, we ran into Chloe and defend myself as I said earlier. My dear sister was mad about Marinette  just stepping on her 'beautiful staircase carpet' and starts yelling. "Chloe the staircase doesn't belong to you it belongs to mom." Our mother walks down the staircase and just ignores Chloe's yelling and walks away goes out the hotel door. 

Chloe angrily walked away and me and Marinette saw my step-father Mayor Bougeois and go talk to him about our idea. "What is it my Dear Zoé?" 

"Im sorry to bother but we were wondering if we could make the end of school year party on the Eiffel tower, ofcourse, if its not so much to ask!" he agrees and me and Marinette go to my room

"Sorry if theres any mess I haven't gotten time to organize." I apolagize  "That's alright, anyways I have more ideas for the party! Like a a concert by Kitty Section" I followed her then to quickly realized my picture with marinette sitting out on my nightstand. I quickl ran and shoved it under my pillow before she could see it. "Are you ok Zoé? " I nodded a yes "Mhm! "

 I decided to start a conversation " Uhm Marinette? " She sits mext to me on my bed. "Yea? " I blushed and questioned if I should continue "I think im inlove with someone.." She had a beautiful laugh as she exitedly screamed. "Oh? Who is it?? Is he someone I know? " She asked a million questions I was nervous to respond.

"You know them well.. Except this person's inlove with someone else.." I blushed at my words. "Oh well that might be a problem.. But he deserves to know! Who says someone can't love two people at once!" I giggled at her words. She thought I loved a boy. 

"Its more difficult than that. And besides theres no point in telling them since in a few weeks we wont see eachother anymore." My words saddened me "Oh a ninth grader then? Well what better time to confess than the end of the year party? You should tell him! " She acted so happy for me but i can't help think of rejection  "I should... " 

-----------------------

"But how do we make sure we ruin her life without getting caught? Are you brain-damaged or something?!" The blond girl with the yellow jacket yelled unthinkably. "Relax... I have the perfect plan. And your underling Sabrina is the key to all of this." The girl's smirk grew wide as she planned her victim's downfall.

------------------------

Quick note: The next chapter will be third person pov. :)