The bread and the rat.

Tanjiro Pov:

I didn't want to leave the bread person behind, but it was for the best anyways... It was funny too, I can still smell their scent, but it might just be on my clothes...

I doubt they would try and follow me though... Right?

Y/n pov:

Shit. I did not think this through. But I don't care, I wanted to follow bread boi, and Im going to follow him.

WAIT DOES THAT MAKE ME A STALKER-

Back to 3rd person:

As Tanjiro kept walking, y/n did too, both of them blissfully unaware of the hellspawn, about to appear.

"PLEASE MARRY MEEEEE!"

Oh shit. The mop. Even when y/n was watching from a distance, they could hear that screaming voice.

Running up the path, they saw the 3. Tanjiro, a girl and M̶o̶p̶  Zenitsu.

Tanjiro spotted y/n, who had just arrived, and was looking at the disheveled yellow mess.

"Y/N, I told you to stay at the hotel!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

Y/n shrugged, and turned towards Zenitsu, who looked up at y/n.

"WHO ARE YOU?! AHHHHHHH, YOU'RE SO PRETTY, MARRY MEEEEEE PLEASEEEEE!!!" Zenitsu wailed.

"I can barely understand what your saying, you paprika stuffed mop haired rat."

"W-what are you saying?" Zenitsu asked.

Y/n pointed at Zenitsu. "You stoopid."

"WHATTTTTTTTT?!?!"

Y/n scooted closer to Tanjiro, and shot Zenitsu a death glare.

"WAAAAAAAA, EVEN YOUR LOOKS ARE MEANNNNN-" Zenitsu sputtered out before Y/n hit him in the head, same as Zenitsu's old master.

"Little wake up call, you rat."

"WAAAAA-"

[this time skip is brought to you by the fact that my wattpad is glitching rn and will only let me type in underlined text]

The three where at the house with the drum demon, but only y/n knew that.

-------------
IM BACK BABYYYYYY LEZ GOOOO

As you can tell I don't like Zenitsu that much lmao. I do love our boar boi tho, but I will try and not spoil him too much.

Taisho era secrets!

•Y/n is wearing their og outfit rn. Yes it was washed before.

•Zenitsu is a simp for y/n already. S̶o̶ i̶s̶T̶a̶n̶j̶i̶r̶o̶

•We now have Bread boi and the rat.

• Bread.

Also, I might have kinda slow posting, but if you have any ideas or requests, let me know! Ty for reading♡