Y/n is a menace to Inosuke.

"Fight me!"

"No fight, pretty boy." Y/n said, sighing.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING PRETTY BOY, HUH?! IM INOSUKE HASHIBIRA, LORD OF THE MOUNTAINS! YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO ME!" He shouted, pointing at himself, aggressively somehow.

"I Y/n."

Inosuke paused, staring at y/n, before yelling in frustration and blowing steam out of his mask.

"YOU PISS ME OFF!" He shouted.

"I know." Y/n responded playfully.

Tanjiro finally ran out, to see a man with a boar head, not wearing a shirt attempting to beat up a wild y/n, after 'fighting' the yellow haired boy.

"Tanjiro, pretty boy want fight me, help." Y/n said, in broken Japanese, pouting.

"What? W-what pretty boy are you talking about, whats going on?!" Tanjiro exclaimed, watching the boar boy yell at y/n, while they just smiled and patted his head a bit.

"Oi, you! Fight me!" Inosuke yelled suddenly, turning his attention to Tanjiro.

"W-what?! Why?!"

"To test who's stronger of course!

Y/n looked back at Zenitsu, who whimpered, standing up and watching as the two fought, which the author can't remember what happened in the fight scene, but who cares.

-----------------
Another short one, I know but I might be sick, and needed to get something out. I might not post a lot, and I'm trying to not just delete this, or discontinue it, as I have a lot of stuff going on.

Taisho era secrets!

•Inosuke wants to just beat up Y/n but can't for some reason.

•Zenitsu and Tanjiro are jealous of Inosuke, as he got Y/n's headpats.

•I have no idea where I'm going with this story.