Chapter 2

~Raito's PoV~

The guild was filled with people all over the place. I let out a sigh, today was great usually me and Yoru went on quests like everyday I decided to give it a pass since Yoru seemed in her usual dark mood.

Yoru shadowed me from behind as I took a seat on one of the small tables, Yoru sat down next to me copying what I was doing.

"Cut it out!" I said with a slight giggle pushing its way out of my mouth. "Nope you're too cute!" She said grabbing my cheeks.

"Hey! Stop that, I'm not adorable ugh." I said in desperation. "Whatever you say baby bro." She snickered.

"I'M NOT YOUR BABY BRO!" I shouted a people turned to look at me all at once.

I felt my cheeks burn up. "Why do I always have to embarrass myself?" I murmured quietly to myself.

"Because you're my baby bro." She said with a smirk curled along her face.

"AM NOT!" I shouted realizing again that I had just shouted that a little too loud once again my face growing a bright red.

"Aye, tomato face!" I heard a blue cat say. I facepalmed myself hiding my face.

"It's alright everyone's gone back to their own... business." She said with a whisper in my ear.

"Oh good I said looking up to see a piece of strawberry cake flying toward my face.

"AGH!" I screamed a very manly scream as it hit my face. "MY STRAWBERRY CAKE! HOW DARE YOU RAITO!" I heard a very angry Erza wail in disbelief.

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT CLEARLY." I said through mushed cake on my face.

"Looks to me like you smothered yourself in it to me." She said with anger clear from the look on her face I could barely see.

"Yoru how could you do this." I wailed while wiping my face.

"Sorry it was so tempting." She snickered. "Yeah the way it's tempting for me to slap you." I said with a smirk.

"Damn feisty child." Said Yoru getting up off her seat and started walking away. I jumped out of my seat and ran towards Yoru.

"Where do you think you're going baby sis." I said catching up to her with a snicker escaping my mouth. "that's karma for you!" I giggled slightly.

She started growling. "Why do you have to act like a dog what is this?" I said walking alongside her.

"It's my way of acting cute." She said with a sweet innocent smile.

I wailed hysterically. "Such an innocent young girl you are." I said with sarcasm leaving my mouth.

"Shut up you idiot!" She said with a great big smirk curled on her face.

"Says you." I wailed back at her. "Such a baby." She said as she began to laugh hysterical. "NAH YOU ARE!" I shouted at her.

"Whatever." She said suddenly not interested. "Hey where are we heading off to anyway?" I asked as we had walked out of the guild a while ago.

"Luna said she wanted us to meet at that new pizza place down the road." She said smiling suddenly.

"Mmm pizza." My mouth watered for the sudden thought of pizza. "Wait a second, wasn't she on her little date with her boyfriend." I dragged out boyfriend.

"You do know a date wouldn't go for the whole day plus Storm will be there too don't worry." She said walking faster.

"What's with the speed walking, aye?" I snickered. "I'm hungry okay?" She said. "Okay." I smiled innocently at my twin.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!" She yelled at me. I began laughing holding my stomach stopping unable to continue walking.

Yoru then began to run really fast. "Hey! Wai-" I hiccuped more giggles. "W-wait up." I said running after the girl.

She stopped at the front of the pizza place that she mentioned earlier. I caught up to her gulping up air.

"I can't wait for my slice of pizza!" She said to herself as she opened the double doors to the inside of the pizza place.

The smell of pizza was whiffed up my nose realizing I was drooling. that's embarrassing, I thought to myself as I walked through the doors.

Hey sorry for the shortish chapter but this is Nico TheGhostKingn and me and TheBookmistress are writing this book for you readers and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next chapter, stay awesome!

~ TheGhostKingn