Make It Up

Christmas break was coming up. Next year, everyone would be promoted to the next class and everyone was excited, despite the fact that they may still have classes till the 15th.

Except for Tenten.

As she got ready for school, she picked the bear hairpin. Tenten remembered how Neji put it on her and felt even more confused.

"I don't wanna leave my room, I just want to vanish into thin air......" She mumbled.

When she got to school, Tenten was on the hallway that led to her class. She looked up, only to find Neji walking towards her.

They passed each other.

"Why did I run into the last person I want to see? God, can't you give me a break?" Tenten thought.

"You can tell Haruno about my mum, but I'll make you pay if anyone else knows." Neji suddenly said.

"Huh?" Tenten asked. Neji then looked at her in the eyes.

"Then my mission's complete." He said with a sad smile.

"Mission.....complete? So he was there yesterday, after all....." Tenten thought to herself.

"See ya." Neji said as he ruffled her hair, and then left.

Tenten touched where Neji ruffled and felt at ease. Neji took the storm in her heart away with a single goodbye, so she decided not to confront him ever again.

As if they never met.

"YO!!!! GOOD MORNING, TENTEN!!!!" A voice, specifically Naruto's, scared the crap out of Tenten.

".......Morning....." She muttered as she faced him. Naruto was holding a basketball in his arm.

"This guy can change an entire's room 'atmosphere' in less than a second......literally!!!" She mentally screamed.

"Why do you look so tired? You should be like me!! Turn that frown upside down-ttebayo!!!!"

"Uh, yeah...."

"Well, gotta go!!! Bye!!"

"Bye-bye......"

Naruto started to walk away but was suddenly dragged back by Tenten.

"Tenten? What's wrong?"

"Sorry, but what would you do if things got tense between you and your friend?!"

"Well, if I'm at fault, I'll apologize. But if they're at fault, I'll tell them to apologize to me-ttebayo!!!"

"....What? You'll tell others to apologize?!"

"HAHA!! It doesn't really matter who's at fault, it's just an excuse to express your feelings. You can't fix your problem if you don't talk about it, and others won't know unless you speak up-ttebayo. Words can't kill, but they sure can help!!"