Part 10

Guess who's back?! c;

Days, weeks, months have passed and it hasn't gotten easier, will it ever be easier...?
I've been home in my quiet environment and its been lonelyier than ever. By this time I would be skyping him.. Oh how I wish I could just see him laugh until he cries again or feel the warmth of his lips. How long do I have to go through this pain, how long do I have to be alone?
Jack goes onto twitter and scrolls for hours but doesn't see a single tweet of Mark, how could they just forget about him like he was nothing?

Twitter: "Hey lads, I'm feeling a little under the weather, so the video might be up a little later than normal.. Sorry"

And with that tweet sent, hundreds of replies came in within a few seconds. How can I feel so alone when there are so many people here for me?
Ever since "the incident" happened Bob, Wade, and Jack have been closer than ever. Sometimes they all go on skype and just enjoy the company of others grieving the loss of Mark. Minutes of silence pass until Bob says something..

Bob: Is it weird that I sometimes watch his videos on his channel?

Wade: Is it weird that I do the same?

Jack: Is it weird that I hope one day there will be a new video up..?