Part 5

The morning of PAX

Jack's POV

Oh gosh, I have the worst hangover D;
What did I do last night and why am I .. Naked? And wHY IS MARK NAKED NEXT TO ME??

Jack gets up and quickly runs to the bathroom. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Did we? We couldn't have... Right? Think jack think! What happened last night-
"Jack, are you in there?"
"Uh, um. Y-yeah, I'll be out in a minute."
Jack splashes his face with some water and walks out.
"Oh, Jack, ready for round 2?"
"Wha-what?"
"I'm just playing Jackaboy. Now cover up before I pounce on you."
Shit. I'm still not wearing anything
Jack blushes and runs to his shopping bags from the mall and grabs some clothes.
"Can I ask you something Mark?"
"Of course"
"What h-happened last night?"
"Oh Jack, stop playing around. You know you loved every minute of it. Now I'm going to hop into the shower and we can grab breakfast with Bob and Wade before PAX!"
What the hell happened last night, and did I actually love every minute of it? Mark sure did..

They get breakfast with and head off pax.
Did you know there is a breakfast taco?! Coolest thing ever! But I think I'm going to regret the 5 layers of bacon, eggs, and taco sauce later..

The men walk into PAX in a 4 body length line as if they were a cliche in high school. Fangirls approach the guys in awe of how chiseled their features look in person, a glance from one of them could knock out a row of girls.
They quickly go to their panel and see hundreds of fans funnel their selves into the room.
"HELLO everybody, my name is Markiplier! Please welcome yours truly, jacksepticeye.."
"..........BOOPER DOOPER!"
"Oh gosh jack, no.. Just no"
They continue goofing off until the panel is over and they decide to go back to their rooms and sleep off their first day of PAX, but unanswered questions leave 2 guys up curious and worried..