Part 14

This the last chapter of "Septiplier Trash" but fear not! I will be starting another fanfic really soon. (They are septiplier fluff and septiplier pawprints) If you have any comments or suggestions/ideas feel free to leave them down in the comments. And thank you for reading my fanfic, you're da bomb.com

-Update-        I have made 2 other fanfics of septiplier. Septiplier fluff. Septiplier paw prints. Again thank you guys so much for the nice comments and voting, it means so much and seeing all the nice comments make my day c:
enjoy!!

 It has been 4 weeks since Mark was set free from Bob and it has been 4 weeks of trying to explain Mark's "Death".. let's just say its been crazy.

"Hey baby?"

"Yes, Mark?"

"Where do you want me to put all of my boxes?"

"You mean 'Our Boxes'? You live with me now so they are ours!"

"Fine Jackaboy, Our Boxes"

"I will help you put them in the bedroom."

"Ohhhh, the bedroom? Will it be like PAX all over again or are you just extra kinky at cons?" Mark said flirtatiously.

"Shush and take our boxes in there!" Jack giggles out.

"You better get your skinny 'arse' over here and help!"

"Hey don't mock my accent! You're just jealous of my Irish tongue!!"

"Let me have that Irish tongue since I am so envious."

Mark pulls Jack into a passionate but much needed kiss and finds it impossible to resist the temptation of kissing back. Mark and Jack- still lip locked- stumble back and forth trying to make their way into the bedroom. Before the men are even halfway down the hall, articles of clothing occupy the floor. They are almost naked when they reach the door.

"I love you, Mark"

"I love you too, Jack"

The two half naked men tug on the door handle and it flies open. Kissing even more passionately as if each others lips were oxygen and they were suffocating, they backed up into the bedroom.

"You ready, Mark?"

"More than ready!"

And with the exchanging of words complete, Jack kicks the door closed behind them leaving all there worries outside of their bedroom.

The End