Part 11

Jack eventually posts the 2nd video of the day and heads off to bed....

Beeep Beeep Beeep Beeep Beeep *click*

Uuuugghhhh
The clock reads "7:45"

Jack looks around his room of shadows. I really need to get a lamp..
He gets out of bed and makes himself coffee and pancakes and eats them until the doorbell rings.. Who the hell is up this early on a Saturday?
Jack opens the door and to his surprise its A package? I didn't order anything..
He looks at the return address, blank.
Jack grabs a knife from his cabinet and returns to face the box. He opens the box and starts to pull out its unknown contents. A memory card? And a note??

"Well helloooo there, my name is unknown and welcome to a box of more stuff that is unknown to you. So, I know what you're thinking 'wtf is this..?' And I will love to explain but to do so I need for you to plug in the memory unit and play the video read as 'Missing Mark?' And that will explain everything! And I will see you in the next one. Buuuhh byeee!"

What? Oh hell. What can I lose from trying..

Jack plugs the memory card into his laptop and finds the video he was directed to play and before his eyes he sees Mark. Jacks eyes water up and he has to pause the video to regain himself.

*mouse click*

"Hello Jack, so uh... This is a little weird..
I know 'I'm dead' but you need to do something for me.."