Chapter 22 : Leave

Y/n's POV :

"Could you two have been any louder this morning, while I was trying to sleep ?", Lucius said walking into the kitchen. Draco stepped away from the stovetop and walked over to Cissy, mumbling something to her. Cissy nodded and moved to the stove while Draco came over to me.

"Seriously this is why I wanted her to stay in the guest room. I knew that little whore wouldn't be able to keep her filthy hands off of him," Lucius complained. "Don't you dare ever speak about y/n like that again," Draco growled at him, wrapping his arms around my waist, protectively. "It's fine Draco," I mumbled looking down at the floor, feeling like I wasn't wanted here.

"No it's not fine ! You have done nothing wrong and he's treating you like shit", Draco protested. "You know what Draco I want her gone by tomorrow morning. I'm not going to deal with her reckless behaviour for any longer," Lucius snarled.

I felt my eyes begin to water. Where was I supposed to go now ? Draco's father is kicking me out of the Malfoy Manor and I can't go to my own place. My parents want nothing to do with me. And Daphne is in Italy. So I can't go there.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Draco's jaw clenched, biting back the harsh words he wanted to yell at his father. "Lucius why don't we have a little chat in the living room," Cissy suggested, smiling sarcastically. Lucius was about to say otherwise when Cissy added, "I'm not taking no for an answer".

Lucius grumbled something under his breath and followed Cissy to the living room. "It's ok darling, don't cry. I'm not letting him kick you out alright ?", Draco assured me. But I didn't even realise that I had been crying. I hastily swiped under my eyes to get rid of my tears.

Draco picked me up from my seat and carried me back up the stairs to his room. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and held onto him tightly. Draco laid me down on his bed and pulled me close to him, while he stroked my hair comfortingly. "Draco ?" I mumbled. Draco hummed in response and looked down at me.

"Where would I go if your dad actually does kick me out ?," I asked him nervously. Draco hugged me tighter, "it'll be fine y/n. And if things turn out for the worse then I could see if Blaise will let us both stay at his place". I nodded slowly and cuddled up to him.

"She's staying Lucius ! And that's final, if you are not happy with that then you can leave !," I heard Cissy shout from down stairs. Draco sat up abruptly at the sound of his mother's loud tone. He wasn't used to Cissy yelling back at his father.

The sound of breaking glass filled the echoey silence. I flinched at the sudden loud noise and Draco looked at the bedroom door uncertainly, as he pulled me up close to him. The sound of heavy footsteps coming towards Draco's room filled my ears.

Draco began to step away from the door, grabbing my hand, gently pulling me behind him. Lucius barged through Draco's door and started yelling. I shrunk behind Draco as tears filled my eyes. I knew Draco's father wasn't good to him, but I didn't realise it was this bad.

Draco's grip on my hand tightened. "She has five minutes to pack," Lucius' face was filled with rage. "She's not going anywhere," Draco said somewhat calmly. "Oh yes she is Draco," Lucius countered pulling his wand out. "I'm sure you wouldn't like to see you little girlfriend get harmed, would you Draco".

Draco stiffened. Lucius wouldn't actually use a curse on me. Surely not. Well considering what's happening now he definitely would. Just as Lucius was about to conjure a spell, Cissy came storming, using the expelliarmus spell. She had deep red cuts all over her right arm and some on her neck.

"Draco," she spoke, her tone trying to stay calm, "take y/n to Blaise's and stay there for the rest of the holidays". "But -". "Draco ! It's not safe for her here. You need to leave ok", Cissy said. "I will send your stuff over tonight,".

Cissy apparated us to Blaise's family's manor. As Cissy apparated away, Draco kissed my forehead. Blaise opened the door and smiled sadly at the sight of us. "Come in guys".

A/N : Sorry for such a short chapter, I wanted to update this story today and not many ideas are coming to me right now. I guess I'm just losing a bit of motivation to continue writing this story.