Another Announcement

Hi guys,
I just wanted to let you know that I started writing a new story. It's called His Only Angel. His Only Angel is a romance story, with the romance interest as Harry Styles.

Description: Y/n is a sweet 19 year old girl, who has never done drugs, smoked any of that kinda stuff. But that all changes once she meets Harry. Y/n tries to befriend Harry, though he turns her down every time, already deciding to be enemies. Y/n tries her best to understand why he's acting like this but he keeps pushing her away. It's not until y/n takes it into her own hands is when she realises who the real Harry is.

So if your interested in Harry Styles, this might be a good story for you. It isn't fully completed, I'm still working on chapters. But I'm really working hard on these, making the chapters as perfect as possible. His Only Angel is quite important to me and I want it to thrive just as much as Fake Boyfriend did. I don't expect any of you to read it since, you read Fake Boyfriend because it was Draco and now it's Harry. But I wanted to inform everybody that this was happening just in case.

 But I wanted to inform everybody that this was happening just in case

Love you guys 💗