Apologies to everyone who waited

So.. It's not an story update but rather it's about me..
How should I start..
Well I'm really really &really thankful and lucky to have readers like you who didn't leave this story and me,even though when my grammar was worsen than an kid at elementary school, now when i read my updates it feels so dumb and I couldn't even believe that I wrote it but you know I'll try more harder now when I know..also I can't help but feel like you guys were always here waiting for me, well I feel ashamed that I made everyone wait so long..
But for all those time when I didn't update,I was going through very hard time.. Everyday was painful but I wasn't even able to cry I've to put smile and play.. I was depressed, and still I'm healing.. At some point I even thought about dropping the story but as a reader I also know how it must feel so I held back and finally I'm again writing.
I don't talk about my personal life but you know you all deserve to know the reasons that's why I told this and that.. Those people who made me like this, it's so funny, that they're doing all fine and happy but here I'm suffering and fighting myself everyday.
I can't help but want to be dead but I think I'm not suicide types, so I didn't.
I hope it helps to ease your angers when I didn't updated and I'm really really sorry to make you all wait this long, even though my grammar was shitty and I didn't have any basics of how should I write you guys were there and here to support me I'm really sorry and thank you all..
I love you all so much❣️I read every single comments it encourages me so much and made me so happy.. Love you all.
So byee my lovelies that's it cause I'm really dying to delete this update, I'm really sensitive to my personal life, it's really magick that you all made me give an explanation about me. ( and I  know I should take responsibility if I did something wrong)
Thank you and see you in next update ☺