....Feelings....

At morning 4:47..

Why we are here...?( zhan asked )

Cause I don't want other people see my boyfriend like that... ( Yibo said )

In flashback..

Yibo is feeling the wind at terrace and thinking how hard he tries to runaway from his feelings and zhan but in the last he is with zhan..he thinks how stupid he is, running from the person who makes him feel happiest ever..

And suddenly two hands touch yibo's chest and yibo's smile get wider and he saw that person and hugged him back and yibo noticed that the person's legs were shaking... Hurriedly he pick up the person in bridal style and cause of shyness the person said...

Dr...dr..yibo... please put me down... it's... it's...

Yibo - it's... affection...( He whispered in zhan's ear)

And zhan said nothing... Yibo is holding zhan and he took him like this, where his car parking and sat him down on his next seat and carefully tied his seatbelt and then he sat down on his seat and starts driving slowly and he took him at his little green home.. while driving, zhan is wandering about beauty of that place...and finally they arrived at his little home ,where he grow some plants of bonsai tree and some flowers and other plants...

Zhan is looking at yibo's green house every detail.. there's a sofa and some books in the shelf and so many plants everywhere...
Yibo noticed how Zhan is noticing everything about his little comfort home..and then he said..

yibo - it's my little relaxing and comfortable home.. whenever I am tensed or sad i come here and rest for a while with my plants and books...and then he gently smiled at him..

Zhan - but.. are you ok..i mean you said whenever you're sad and tensed ,Are you....( Yibo cut him and said)

Yibo - but today in my life, it's my first time arriving here this much happy...and yibo turn his back cause he don't want zhan to know that he is blushing...

After listening yibo, zhan's cheeks also get red and he said nothing just hmm..then yibo said him to take shower and then rest for little bit..and then zhan went to the washroom..yibo is sitting on his huge bed like sofa he is feeling tired and sleepy of course, cause he didn't sleep at night because of their beautiful moments... and slowly slowly his eyes get shut and he fall asleep...
Zhan is looking at his body and seeing yibo's love bite all over... and he got flushed all over again..and he is thinking that how yibo made him so happy that he even forget every single sadness...and suddenly one question popped up in his mind and he said it doesn't make any sense..and after 40 min shower...he finally step outside and then he sees his Mr. Fuddy duddy is sleeping like baby and he got close to see him and caressing his hair and said...I think he is really tired...
And after some time yibo woke up and start finding his little bunny and suddenly he heard zhan's voice..

Zhan - stop looking for me..i am here (he said sweetly) and go take a shower..

And like polite husband yibo do as zhan said.. zhan is now feeling more relax and refresh..and he grabbed one of yibo's book and start reading it...and his eyelids gets heavier and he is now sleeping peacefully...
After taking 30 minutes of shower..he get out from washroom...to find out that his bunny zhan is sleeping like cute bunny...he suddenly thought how stupid he is...and put his clothes on and then took his car keys and went outside so he can pick some food for both...and mumble himself, it's already 6 i think my some favourite shop might be already opened...