...$t!ll +høugh @böu+...

(As I say.. I am teacher and yes also handsome... So it's very troublesome for me... )

Good morning... Sir..( Suddenly a student's voice..)

Good morning...( Smiles )

(After class... ) A girl suddenly hit Xiao zhan then she turned and looked Xiao zhan and apologize to him... Sorry teacher...
And Xiao zhan smiles at her...
She holds his hand and told him that she likes him... And Xiao zhan hit his head and whispers to himself...
(Oh god it's again... Why always me(+_+)... )

Huffff...

He replied her softly... You're a good student ming you always wish me good morning first (a/n - cause she likes you but it's all in vain nowʘ‿ʘ) ... And you studied well focused.. And always have got good marks in exams... You're one of my very good student... And always be student... Okk..

Ming ming said but teacher...

Ming it's Okk.. liking is not bad thing but I only see you as my student...

(A/n - so you're saying you can like other teachers but not me(≧▽≦)..but our Xiao is quite understanding he didn't protest about student liking teacher( ꈍᴗꈍ)..)

Ming ming silently left....

(After School )

Xiao zhan is waiting for his friend...

Suddenly his phone vibrate
and lin tell his friend that he is not coming... So don't wait... Go home and eat something...

Xiao zhan is still thinking about that dream and crossing the road at the same time someone is also crossing the same road...
And Sean Xiao felt that maybe he knows him , but he can't see his face because he was in hurry...
But when he was gone Xiao felt pain inside and something falls on his face... It's his tears...

Xiao zhan turned to stop him but he has already left...
And he is looking for him but he is nowhere to seem....

Xiao zhan - sadly whispers to himself , i think he is gone..

He arrived his home with a heavy heart...
He dosen't understand what is happening...
He is still in pain... Like he lose someone important to him...
And his tears are falling down on his cheeks..... Again and again...

(A/n - oh my poor boi (╥﹏╥))

Here we go my dear readers they almost getting to meet.. Well my grammar is too bad.. So please tell me my mistakes... And if you're enjoying the story so don't forget to Vote... And comment... 😍😊😊😉

And share your opinions for next part... 😊☺