wake up

As their queues attached, Te'rani's pupils dilated. The feeling was intense, she was being made one with Neytiri forever.

She adjusted her vision with a few blinks while Neytiri's eyes stayed closed, taking in the feeling of her new mate.

Te'rani didn't spare a second and sat both of them down before fiddling with the string of Neytiri's top.

Her hands traveled down to the knot tying her top together. She leaned into kiss her while her fingers untied her top.

Te'rani inserted her tongue into her mouth, devouring every bit of it and taking control over her.

Neytiri felt like she was under a spell. And now she was at Te'rani's mercy.

Once the top was off, Te'rani's cold hands immediately attached themselves to both her hardened breasts, making Neytiri moan into the kiss.

Both her hands went back to support her body weight as Te'rani began to lean down on her.

Neytiri lied down, feeling pure ecstacy while she was being touched in all the right places.

Te'rani moved down and let her hands travel Neytiri's body down to the waist band of her lion cloth. She hooked her fingers under both sides and dragged them down, revealing the hot mess that pooled down her folds.

"Turn" Te'rani said. Neytiri did so immediately, lying on her side for a few quick seconds, which Te'rani used to untie the knot keeping her lion cloth in place.

Her tail got out quickly, but the cloth had to be dragged off of her long legs. When Te'rani finally got it off, she immediately used her hands to move Neytiri's legs out of the way and spread them.

Her thighs were folded and wide open, begging for her to do something about the heat between them.

Te'rani's tongue made contact with her clit, eliciting a gasp from her newly mated wife.

Finally.

Now they were fully eachother's.

Mated for life.

For the first time in months,

Neytiri woke up to the sounds of the forest. She thought she was back home.

Yes, the grass, the sounds, the smell. She was in the forest. But that's when she remembered where she actually was. Just a few minutes away was the ocean, close to Awa'atlu and further from her home than she had ever been.

She opened her eyes slowly, attempting to blink her sleep away. The white vines of the spirit tree came into view. Her back was to the ground, and she immediately realized that she was naked.

She saw Te'rani resting on her shoulder. Absent-mindedly, she nuzzled her chin into Te'rani's soft, wild hair. She sighed and breathed in her calming scent.

Te'rani's hand softly laid at the center of her chest.

Memories of the previous night flooded into her mind. She remembered how the two had actually just left the village without saying a word about where they'd be gone.

By the way the sky looked, it must've been an hour past sunrise. She came to her senses and realized it was time to go.

"Tanhi" she whispered.

"Yawnè"

Neytiri softly reached to touch her face, drawing circles around her cheek and nose. She looked so peaceful and undisturbed when she slept. But Neytiri knew that they had to wake up and get to the village.